Were is the best place to buy LED grow lights?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PurpHazey, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Hey guys i am looking to set up a new grow room with LED lighting. Were can i find the best setups and good pricing? Any links will help thanks

2. From what ive seen here LED is about 1/2 the yeild of HPS. Why not try one of the new digital ballasts they are fantastic.

3. I have grown with an HPS and loved it but I am into new technology. I would like to try the LED for my own research. I want to do an LED setup with CFLs, good nutrients. good soil, plenty of air and see what I can yield. Ive been looking at the build it yourself setups but can not find enough info on them to be confident enough to use. If anyone knows any good site for info on how to use LED in MaryJ growin please help

4. If you checked out hightimes lately you would see those new UFO leds.

If you got the cash, i would drop it on one of those.

5. Go with HPS for now. LED technology will win in the end but right now it is just smarter to get an HID setup. Wait about five years and buy LED technology when it comes down in price and up in results.

6. LED is expensive but they have kits that you soilder yourself that are cheap. The technology is going to get better and better thats why i want to start using them now. Practice Makes Perfect!