"We're going to destroy 7 governments in 5 years..."

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Badfish29, Nov 23, 2011.

1. #1 Badfish29, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Wesley Clark

This needs to be payed attention to guys, it's scary.

"It says we’re goning to attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in 5 years. We’re gonna start with Iraq, and then we’re gonnna move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Sumalia, Sudan and Iran"

2. There's a government in Somalia? Why would we want to destroy that shithole anyways?

3. That was in '07, it's 2011 now so unless we wipe Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan and Iran off the map in the next year his prediction was a little off ;)

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMwr44muQ9Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMwr44muQ9Y&feature=related[/ame]

5. Actually he was told that in 2001, 10 days after 9/11. But i would say the market collapse had something to do with it taking so long. He also talks about a 10 year window they had to do this, and I think that window is coming to a close. But look at it this way, Iraq is done, Libya is done, lots of tension in Syria right now. In fact Russia stated if anyone were to do any intervening with Syria they will defend Syria. Also Russia has moved warships into Syrian waters already, just in case it seems. As if to say "enough is enough".

6. crazy, and even if his timeline is off hes still right about the facts

7. That's what I find scary! I mean this guy is a retired General of the US Army, I would think he has too much too lose by talking about this if were untrue.

8. It is kind of an anomaly that our government has not collapsed or had some sort of MAJOR identity change; if you went and looked at almost all other countries in our small world, they have.

9. if a world war starts it is possible to wipe out 7 govs in 1 year. Just saying...

10. countries that fall under the "U/N" umbrella

11. Welcome to the party pal. I've been talking about this on other forums for a few months. It's funny how on military.com they think Welsey Clark isnt to be trusted because he HAS talked about this in the open. Like it's our job to police the world. Guess some folks are depending on the job security. :rollyeyes:

12. If your not in the u.n. all I say is good luck