We're getting nowhere.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Crunge, Oct 21, 2012.

1. #1 The Crunge, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    Soo I've been talking to this girl for a couple months now. And I was never really sure if she dug me or not. We started talking on facebook, and we would talk for hours on end every single day. She eventually asked if I could "text her instead". So she gave me her number. I don't know if that meant anything or not. I think it was just a matter of convenience, and not her making a move or something. We have never hung out or anything. I asked her out to lunch a few weeks ago, and she said she was busy, then another time she asked me how to tune a guitar, and I told her it would be better if I showed her in person, and she kept saying no for reasons unknown. So we have never really talked in person before. I don't have any classes with her or anything, so its really kinda hard to talk to her. If she happens to see me on campus, she'll playfully push me when she walks by. Nothing much. If we actually had classes together and if we actually talked in person, I would know what to do. I would know if she likes me from her body language. I would be able to show that I'm interested in her. Over text, all that stuff is kinda hard. I really don't want to get friend zoned because I waited too long, but frankly I don't have much to work with.

I don't even know what I'm trying to get across here. I'm just confused and don't want her to get bored with me. I mean, I've tried hanging out with her but there's always something that keeps that from happening, and I know she likes talking to me, so I don't know what to do. I want to just tell her that I really dig her and that I want to be more than friends, but that would not help at all lol.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. I don't have a specific problem, I just don't know. I just needed to tell somebody I guess. I know theres hope.

2. The only way anything is going to change is if you guys start hanging out.

3. yeah dude, i stopped reading when you said you never hung out with her in person and she wouldnt let you come over to tune the guitar. you're only chance in my opinion is to hit her up out of the blue one day and tell her about this cool place you know of and she should come. tell her to bring a friend if you don't feel comfortable.

4. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']The only way anything is going to change is if you guys start hanging out.[/quote]

She's like a stubborn mule, man. She wants to be my friend, and I think she's interested in me. Maybe not a whole lot, but still. It's just that she isn't as eager to hang out as I am. I think its because we aren't that good of friends, but the only way we can be better friends is if we hang out. It's just a fucked situation.

5. What do you guys usually talk about? And do you think she might have a boyfriend she's not telling you about?

6. She definitely doesn't have a boyfriend. She talks about how nobody likes her and how she's weird and shit, and I don't know if that's some kind of signal for me to tell her I like her or something.

I'm not the best with girls if you couldn't tell lol

7. #7 Bubbles42O, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    [quote name='"TheCrunge"']She definitely doesn't have a boyfriend. She talks about how nobody likes her and how she's weird and shit, and I don't know if that's some kind of signal for me to tell her I like her or something.

I'm not the best with girls if you couldn't tell lol[/quote]

Next time she said nobody likes her straight up say "while I do" it's just on the verge of saying you like her but if she takes it wrong you could just be like as a friend, and that's where your answer would lie.

That's what I would do at least or something along the lines of that.

Try, not annoying her but ask her to do stuff frequently itl show your interested in her at least. She sounds very introverted from what you explained and sometimes it's hard to get those types of people to chill.

8. I'm in the same situation. I don't know what the deal is but sometimes I just get tired of bullshit like this. I'm sure you were direct about getting together. So that's a good thing. She doesn't seem invested into you, so don't seem so invested into her. If the fish don't take the bite the first time then it anit meant to be.

9. Fuck it. I'm just gonna give up on her.

10. i think you have two options, and it doesnt include the friendzone:

1. hang out with her for once... appears to me that she could be kinda like the shy/hard to get type... but thats pretty shitty tbh. if she cant do that, then fuck it. theres plenty of other girls out there. and if you narrow your direction down to one girl who makes it such a struggle then youre gonna hurt yourself in the end

2. give up while youre ahead... i mean if you cant hang out with here, what's the point? doesnt seem like shes trying

11. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']i think you have two options, and it doesnt include the friendzone:

1. hang out with her for once... appears to me that she could be kinda like the shy/hard to get type... but thats pretty shitty tbh. if she cant do that, then fuck it. theres plenty of other girls out there. and if you narrow your direction down to one girl who makes it such a struggle then youre gonna hurt yourself in the end

2. give up while youre ahead... i mean if you cant hang out with here, what's the point? doesnt seem like shes trying[/quote]

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. I've been waiting for a good time to ask her to hang out, but that time hasn't come yet. Sometimes our conversons will get a little flirty and she'll be really into it, but other times we'll just have shitty conversations, so that's why its hard to tell if she digs me, you know?

12. just tell her you like her and you want to hang out with her

13. ^^ this....if she says no then just blow her off, tough shit for her.

14. after you chill with her a few times you'll have a good idea on where you stand, good luck with trying to get her to hang out.

you got this.

15. most girls dont like that. it doesn't make you desireable. instead it shows they have control over you, like you have to be that honest and pour yourself out to her just to get some minimal attention from her. if she liked him back then it would be worth saying

16. I don't think you and this girl have a future. If she wanted you, when she sees you on campus she'd stop and have a conversation with you. Even if she's shy she'd probably tell you in texts that she's shy...

You're friend zoned and you should prolly leave her alone/ignore her from now on but I know it isn't easy. You just gotta do what you gotta do before you get hurt. Pouring your heart out is the worse thing to do by the way

17. ignore all texts from now on until shes either beggin for ya dick, or stops trying..

18. how did you even meet her again? You have no classes together... so?

19. [quote name='"PrinceOfTheCity"']how did you even meet her again? You have no classes together... so?[/quote]

Facebook and mutual friends

20. Facebook and mutual friends did the same thing to me too and we just stopped talking and this year i have a class with her and it's weird cause i fucked her sister. And we talked like last year too