Were all out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4Bud2Only0, Feb 25, 2014.

1. #1 4Bud2Only0, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    As the title say's my little "click" or group of friend's is out of bud for at least 2 weeks. Everyone has bill's to pay right now and no one has money for weed, It is perfectly fine to me cause my tolerance can go down. We probably smoke 3-6 grams between us a day, matching on bong's and joint's and blunt's just depends what we decide that day haha. The downside to it is we are the type of people that smoke weed when we are bored. So without weed we will initially have NOTHING to do cause it's winter and were stuck inside, No one want's to go outside and do something and freeze so please don't suggest getting out more its flippin minnesnowta!

2. Sounds like a good time for you to figure out some fricken hobbies!

3. I have hobbies, I have my own dirtbike i love working on and riding, i like fishing, shooting, camping. I love doing all those thing's just not in the WINTER i'm so sick of this snow and cold i want it to go away. 

Todd Hoffman....Welcome to GC. Ain't gonna get no gold here either bro....LOL.

What you should do is find a winter hobby. Like growing enough weed to get you through the next year....

6. there is weed to be found, it simply depends on your motivation to find it. could plant some seeds in the meantime.

yeah like growing weed..

8. #8 Heroic Dose, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    so you like our typical midwestern summer activities but not winter?

hit lusen or highland hills or something. if you dont have cash just tube down a hill...shits free and exciting.

i would bet you know snowmobilers that have an extra sled. take a trip mang.

9. I've thought about growing.. I really dont know where to start though i did some reading and it seems really technical cause i dont have any materials for it other than probably a pot and some soil in the shed thats buried in snow.. haha I think i have a seed here from some bud that was picked up. How can i get started just give me the simplest instructions on how to start growing cause i live with my dad right now and he know's i smoke so it doesnt matter, i just cant make the electricity bill jump or smell the house up.

10. Ever since i got older i just stopped playing in the snow, I've never personally drove a snowmobile my self only with other driver's and in minnesota you need a snowmobile safety thing but im sure not many people actually do. My dad has a snowmobile but it needs work, we cant get it started. No one wants to work in the garage right now cause its freezing and we dont have heater's.

11. ik man i was the same way. unless you wana hunt or learn mechanics youre generally not in the mainstream.

my hint based on experience......jusy do whay your friends do. snowmobile all over, hunt, etc. all we have here is outdoor shit, may as well fake an interest

First, you are in the right place to learn to grow.

My suggestion on a budget....and I'm a noob, so others can chime in....Build a small 2x2 x 4foot high box. Source materials to paint it flat white or some emergency blanket Mylar. Get some cheap lamp holders and two 4 pack of CFL 100 watt (23 actual) one pack in 6500k one in 2700k.
     Forget soil. Look up Bubble bucket and hydro. Then get a 2.2lb bucket of General Hydroponics MaxiGro, and one of MaxiBloom and a bag of KoolBloom, a cheap tds/ppm meter and a ph test kit for a pool. A couple of cheap air stones a rubber maid container, and some cheap Walmart Tetra fish aquarium pumps.........$100 worth of gear and you can grow some very tokeable bud. And it will get you thinking what to do for the next year, which will probably make you want to clear out an area in your shed, and go bigger or more advanced for next winter.

13. WHAT DA FRICK! FRICKEN A MAN

LOL...I watch that show....But....Reality TV in my home is my wife's fault.

15. as the title says??? your title says "were" all out. that doesn't even make sense. "we're" all out might make sense though ;)

16. I would find a hobby that can be done easily from your home without too much setup and that you can do whenever. You can't just watch weed grow all day. I would suggest woodcarving or painting/building model cars/whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. You clearly have the internet. What more do you need?

18. More southern in Shakopee.