We're all going to die?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fredean, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Does anyone else ever think of why we live? Why you, as an individual, live? There seems to be NO point... Now we're destroying our planet. (This IS true. Don't make me out to be a killjoy, but we have to face the fact eventually.) One day we will deplete all our rescources, we will have wars over things as meaningless as oil, when all we need to live is food, water and oxigen. I think about these things when I'm high, and it's fucking with my head? I don't want to think about it, but at the core of it all, it's the truth, so no point in avoiding it.

We need to think about these things to find resolutions, instead of relying on "scientists". (You know, that elusive bunch that we hear about on the news and lay all our hopes on.) Do the people that only care about profits realise that when we run out of rescources, their profits won't mean a thing??? (I say profits, not money, because whatever they gain from destroying our planet they will lose when people's only thoughts will be "Where will I get my next meal?") People in the western world will die of starvation, and it's not too far away. 2025-2050.

WAKE UP PEOPLE. And no, I'm not high.

PS: When I look at all the posts below, it makes them all look stupid in the scheme of things...

2. Yes I agree, our resources will eventually be depleted. But people in this time don't care about their grandkids grandkids enough to change it....

The world will end with destroyed civilization across the board, but that is the truth :rolleyes:

3. They don't realise that "we" will feel the effect, and "we" will die from it. It isn't the grandkids of the grandkids anymore.

4. Why give a fuck?

Live and enjoy life while you still have it.

5. So what you're saying is that you're stupid?

6. This is the kind of people that lead us to extinction.

7. Are you high?

8. I can assure you that you will be LONG dead before anything life-threatning happens. Yes we may feel the effects, mostly economic and depletion of land/area etc...

:wave:

9. Who is us? You're a dog barking at the wind.

10. A little bit, your point?

You obviously made yourself look like an ass, someone had to point it out.

11. if the world doesnt end in 2012 resources will not be depleted by 2025-2050 your an idiot...these are the times when i wish neg rep was still here

12. if theres no point in living then go blast yourself bro...whadya want us to say? If thatas the way you feel, then none of these replys are goin to matter anyways, thus makin this thrread...pointless

13. their those that sit and let things happen to them... and they are those that fight ... in our case we cant put up a fight if no one has ambition.. we are maggots eating away at the flesh of our own existence and not one maggot can stop the horde of hungry maggots from devouring away.. we are still in search of our generations "Jesus Christ" to come save us from ourselves. until then eat away and repent your sins :smoke:

14. Maybe it might wake some people up.

15. The earth has already started moving away from the sun and in 27000 years there will be another ice age and every single living thing on this earth will die

16. People feel empty. They dont give a shit, and I dont blame them. I feel empty too. I try to care but its like what the fuck is the point ya know? Ill just give myself an early heart attack.

17. Yeah but I don't give a fuck.

I'm just gonna live how I was going to live anyway, and in the end I hope I give more than I take.

18. I know. This mind and conscience that humans have is a curse.

19. our fucking zodiac signes are all out of wak... geeez ... the end is here.. i feel you though man ive made a couple threads about this topic only to learn that to move the hearts of others it must start within your own self.. take yourself out of the equation "us" and do your own thing... the more people who realize this is the only way things can happen the more help you give to the world..

20. Nobody gives more than they take. By 2030, it will take 2 earths to sustain our hunger for rescources. Just look around and see all that is "wasted" on meaningless stuff...