Went to this party last night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jmantheman, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Woke up this morning naked except for a top hat over my Johnson being handed a packed bowl and lighter by an equally naked, super hot chick. Best. Wake up. EVER. I love tequila :D

2. I disagree.

3. I've never been to a party with illegal substances. Not even alcohol.

4. Sounds pretty epic, but I'm gonna have to whip out the usual card to be played in this situation...

pics or it didn't happen. :D

5. I agree with this^^

6. Cool....I think I saw that in a movie once.

7. great job!

8. Ugh scuse me, can i take a picture of you i just need it to prove i slept with you for this dudes in the forum !

9. WOW!... How many carrots were stuck up your ass while you were asleep? You may wanna check facebook, for any of them pictures!

10. Only 3, no big deal...:rolleyes:. And trust me i did, so far, no embarrassing pics have surfaced...but its early yet.

11. Sounds like you were playing the glorious Drunken STD Roullette. Good luck, may you contract something curable!

12. Musta sucked when you woke up the second time

13. Lol I'll bet.

14. One time I was at a party at some dude's house. I didn't even know him but I knew a bunch of people that were going to be there. I tried a lot of shit. I didn't even know what some of the stuff was but I tried it anyway. Next morning I wake up completely naked except for my socks in another house down the road. No one was home when I woke up. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere but I saw my car keys on the table next to the bed and my car was outside. I got my keys and got the fuck out of there. Drove all the way home naked, except for socks of course. Sounds crazy I know but it really did happen. When I got home I called a few of my friends and they said I was super fucked up and just disappeared half way through the party. I never got any information about who's house I woke up in.

15. and you didn't rob the place?

16. Nah dude I'm not a thief.

17. Lol nice, gotta love waking up in unfamiliar places especially with less clothes than you had on before

18. im just givin you a hard time i would have gtfo of there too. I might have grabbed some shorts or a towel though.

19. this made me lol