Went to the Movies...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigPapaR, Jan 11, 2014.

1. So this is just a re-telling of my night last night haha. It was like the last night my friend Joe was going to be home before he had to go back to school and everything so me, him, and our friend Jack decided to smoke and go to the movies. I drove everyone and we stopped off at my friend's college so he could drop all of his stuff off and I would just drive him back afterwards. Joe smoked once in 9th grade and then once on New Years and again last week haha. We were cruising and just talking about random shit, typical high talk and Joe goes "Jack you are too funny" and was just laughing his ass off. Jack didn't say anything haha. Now Joe has a pretty loud and obnoxious laugh and is kind of his signature trait haha. So He was dying in the backseat and me and Jack are dying up front laughing cause his laugh is hilarious haha. I look at Jack and I'm like "What did you say?" He was like "I dont know" and we just continued laughing. We agreed we were going to go see Legend of Hercules. Get to the movies and I'm first to pay for the tickets and I greet the lady and tell her "1 for Hercules". She says "It'll be an extra dollar cause it's 3D, is that okay?" I'm just like laughing to myself 'Is that okay' haha, so we were pretty excited for this movie since we had no idea it was in 3D. Now Joe is that obnoxious guy at the theater that is loud as fuck and shouts at the screen. Imagine 3 stoned college kids just ducking at diving at nothing in a theater yelling "Oh shit!" "Woaaahhhh!". We were laughing so hard and were so into the movie it was incredible haha. So get out of the movie, if you haven't seen a 3D movie blazed I would suggest it. I felt my self get shot in the eye by an arrow, like it felt like it just went through my pupil and into my brain, it was so cool haha.

2. One of my favorite things to do is get stoned n go to the theatre n watch movies with my buddy's.

3. Oh great memory refresher. Me and some friends did that when Pink Floyd the Wall came out. No 3D @ that time, but we did sit in the front row. Probably 30 ft from the screen and looked like we had been poured into our seats. 

4. There is a special spot in Hell for people that talk during movies.

:lol: