Went blind.. twice, felt like i died.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sdanks91, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Sorry in advance for the length of this.

I wake-up in the morning. As usual, I grab a joint I rolled the night before and smoke it while laying in bed.

I reach over to grab my laptop and notice that I'm feeling kinda weird. (not high, just like hard to concentrate)

I set the laptop down and sat on the side of my bed figuring it was just a head rush and it would go away.

After sitting there for 30 seconds or so I had an INTENSE feeling that someone was coming to get me or something and I started to freak the fuck out. About nothing.

For some reason I get up and start walking towards the kitchen... With every step I started to get tunnel vision and my body was getting really weak.

As I am crossing under the doorway to the kitched my vision completely faded and I essentially collapsed. I was still concious the entire time but I felt like my body "unplugged" and I felt like I was dying.

I don't know how long I was on the floor, but eventually I was slowly get up and lean over the kitchen counter.

As I recovered, my ears were ringing and I had to remember to breathe. Slowly my sight came back and I felt fine 10 minutes later.

I was a little slow mentally for a while after it happened but I seem to be fine now.

This is the second time it has happened. The other time I was standing up after taking a bong rip and had the same symptoms above minus the panic attack.

I during the time that this happened I was smoking around an ounce a month.

The incidents are always related to weed somehow...?

Any ideas whats going on? Kinda scary