Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wendy Fast Food and drug test? How are they requested?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Calisthenics King, Apr 13, 2015.

1. #1 Calisthenics King, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    So i just got my first job on Wendy and its been 1 month since i stopped smoking weed for that job. [​IMG]

[​IMG] I'm married to Mary Jane[​IMG] 

I used to smoke weed non stop [​IMG]  before a great workout [​IMG]
    My question is [​IMG]  How are they requested?[​IMG]
    I have read around comments that fast food don't drug test.[​IMG] 
    Hell they never brought drugs to question either.[​IMG] 
    But that just sound sneaky and too good to be true. [​IMG]   [​IMG]
    I live in Puerto Ricos downtown were most people are "caco" Spanish word for "wiggas/niggas/gangsta ego".Both my manager are caco; I saw one of them whatsapp picture and the other got that throat burned caco tone [​IMG].Anyway i understand it isn't them but the real owners of the diabeetus store.
    But something interesting;Its my fourth days working in Wendy and i found its literally a quick business.I don't have time to take a shit or drink water on my 5 hour work and once it's done they kick me out as possible [​IMG] .Tomorrow is my first double turn so i get my first flexitime and more monneyyy [​IMG] .
    So my question still is; How those a drug test commonly to fast food or global Wendy come to a demand? [​IMG] Do they bring a doctor to pick up pee? lol[​IMG]  or will they tell me to get myself a drug test on a labcorp[​IMG] ?.

because i wanna buy  the best synthetic urine and the whizzinator if that commonly the case.
    http://www.urineluck.com/synthetics-c-4.html
    http://www.thewhizzinator.com/
    if some doctor come to pick up my pee i'll wear that dildo like a suit lol [​IMG]
    I do anything to kiss mary jane again [​IMG] 
    I have dreamed of smoking and buying; its annoying [​IMG] and its not fair i been called a great employee by the manager because i don't talk just work. I work faster than older employee and i don't complained at all, i just work [​IMG] .

Either way i'm moving to Colorado on September to study agriculture soils and crop (bachelor degree) and biotechnology (master degree) in Colorado University while working as a male stripper somewhere around Denver and continuing my art graphic "independent with a BA career" lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. #2 Cheeto Jones, Apr 13, 2015
    ... Jesus, are you trying to be the next Dr. Seuss? 

But anyway, I really doubt a fast-food place would drug test you.  I've never heard of it in my life.  Fast food places have a REALLY high turnover rate, so it's super expensive to continuously drug test employees every few weeks.

Don't worry about it.  If they drug test you, piss in their face and work somewhere better that doesn't drug test.  Trust me, they're out there.

3. Don't worry burger flipper, nobody gives a shit what's in the urine of their fry cook. It's minimum wage with high turnover rate you're not worth the investment to test you and care about you. Sorry but it's true.

Source: used to work fast food, most of my managers were always drug dealers.

4. They never test anyone who does fast food.

5. Fucking classic. The first sentence had me ROLLING

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Malazan, Apr 13, 2015
    It's like the witch trials, they make you put your testicles on the grill, if you scream your not a drug user

7. #7 Calisthenics King, Apr 13, 2015
    Dr.Seuss LOL.
    Well I am on a burned out acid rather expensive but worth it but thank for the reply.

8. Sorry?!.. lol.
    Fucking A!; That was perfect.
    Its not like i'm going to depend all my life on it; since i'm moving to Denver.
    The sun frying my abs chico;i'm a work of art in progress for uptown cougars in west and Midwest.
    All i need some few dollars for instrument, to get going.
    But thank for the reply, it was perfect.

9. Haha I feel you man, I rolled burritos for 2 years and then worked warehouses for another 2 so I could move out here to Colorado. Best of luck to you man, but feel free to blaze your ass off in the meantime, you're set. You'll find fellow smokers in your job probably, nearly everybody in food industry gets high. That was the best part of my time working food, having so many dealers and connects. :D And working high was enjoyable to be honest.

10. Been working fast food for 2 years, no drug test ever, have had customers complain about me hotboxing at 3am on break, talked to the owner and she was like next time go outside the car and winked at me. Haha cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

11. Lol if they implemented a drug test policy at any restaurant establishments half of the staff would be canned.