Wen Can I Start Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by almostgrower, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I Have 2 Plants One is 34 days the other 18 , I know neither of them are ready to flower yet but I was wondering wen would it be a good time to start her flowering for my 34day old

Attached Files:

2. That depends on how big you want your plant. It could grow 2-3times its size after flipping, so take that into consideration.

3. usually ya veg for 4 weeks then switch. you can go 12/12 from day one as well

4. So do Yu think I should wait another week or two.weeks KillSet more before I flower I also have a smaller plant next to it.. these are pics of both I know the smaller one isn't ready to flower yet tho

Attached Files:

5. Let your canopy fill out on the plant you are LSTing. Once the canopy is filled out and even all around, switch to flower. Probably another 2 weeks.

6. Ok cool I also would like to know if this would be enough to flower both my plants my grow cabinet is about 3x2x5 (l•w•h)...

Attached Files:

7. What kind of ventilation do you have going? For 3x2x5 of space even 150hps can get a little warm. IF you can keep it cool, it will be OK for two plants with some cfls for side lighting.

8. Right now I just have a window fan blowing on one side

Attached Files:

9. #9 killset, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    . Figure out how big you want them. Veg till they're about 1/3 the size. Then flip them. If they don't stretch too much and don't fill your space to your liking, let them veg a bit longer next time

10. Thanks for the advice I'll definitely do that

11. I like to flower at eight inches. The instructions on my latest seeds, and this surprised me, was to start with 36 hours of darkness. I had read about this, but didn't know what to think.

12. I vegged mine for 28 days (12 inches tall) and they blew up to four feet tall so take height restraints into consideration

13. I'm going to put her in to flower in a week I just want her to finish growing where I FIM her.. && I'm preparing another Grow space for my Big Bag Cause She's Not Ready To Flower Yet...

14. I got the light check it out in my grow journal ...

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1363645-Dana's-Days-Of-Dank

15. started Flowering 2 weeks ago, check out my grow, I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to boost my babies
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1363645-Dana's-Days-Of-Dank