Well...

Discussion in 'General' started by springersoars, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Warning: this will be a long read.

Well... about a year ago my mom sent me and my sister to do some stuff at my grandparents. While I was gone her and her boyfriend decided to search my room...
    She found my bowls in the spot I was keeping them.
    I have no idea what she did with them.
    But that next day thinking I was going home, we pull into the parking area of this Drug Rehab and Abuse center.
    Fuck.
    So we go in.. and her dumbass boyfriend is there, shes there..
    It was an intervention!
    So I sit in the same room for 7 hours, being questioned and talked to about my addiction.
    And near the end.. they decide to keep me overnight. (And btw the door is kept locked from the inside out, so I couldnt just walk out into the lobby to leave, I tried.)
    So Im forced to stay 4 nights there.
    Same ole shit happened.
    I get home and nothing is deally different.. just feels weird that she knows.
    So yesterday my mom comes home and says she needs to talk to me.
    Apparently shes been gettig into my bank account watching my money and monitoring whatnim using it on....
    She questions what I spent $140 I recently took out on.
    (Just bought an ounce of loud. I have everythin sitting on my bed when she brings this up, so I was sketched.)
    I tell her me and my buddy pitched in to buy a hookah tobacco.
    So now she has my friend on facebook trying to ask him questions. Andni told him the story sonhe knows whatsup, but he says he never got the message..
    I told her that last night and she says "well, just know, I am not lettin this shit go"
    So please, tell me.
    What the heck do I do...
    Ive already completely ridden my room of anything related to smoking anything.
    Crazy parents I swear..

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 GanjFarmer', Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    the struggles real when you're 15 huh?

3. At 15 man I can sort of understand your mom freaking out. Why you wasting all your funds on weed? Bet you don't got a job. 

How to fix it? If you're able to move out do that but I bet you're not 18 so you shouldn't even be on the forum.

4. Get a job and move out.

5. No, I am 18, and I do have a job.
    Thats why this is so fucked up man..
    Im 18 years old and shes still looking on my bank account.

6. Calk your bank and tell them only you can view it! If you have an online acct change password

7. Im twenty and my pops still looks at mine lol.

If your getting checks from work, go to a currency exchange and cash them there instead of using a bank, and hide your shit better.

8. And i have my mom help me on my back acct. im 23 lmao its good tho cause i miss manage my money so bad and was always getting overdrawn but she helps me with that!

9. But shes questioning me why im spending my money.
    I never gave her permission to get on it, ive never given her a password.
    So I mean, its just so much bullshit how she uses my own stuff against me.
    Then she says "youve never given me a reason to trust you."
    She is the one who has wentnand snooped through my stuff twice now and im getting shit from it, it should be vise versa.
    All I do is work, school, and lift weights.
    I dont understand how she cant trust me.

10. #10 NeverOddOrEven., Aug 16, 2013
    you have to change her perception of weed man
    shit aint evil

11. She used to smoke it when she was my age, she even said if it was legal she would, shes a hypocrite,.
    I just dont know what to do.

12. Hit this shit and chill your tits mom

13. I wish.

14. Uh. Close your bank account and open an adult account at another bank? It's not hard to do. That way mommy can never see your account legally. 

15. It is an adult account. Idk how shes getting into it.
    And im worried about the bank account right now, im worried about the situation im in.

16. Just deal with cash? Move out? Nut up and say mom, quit goin through my shit I'm (insert something in the teens) and I'm tired of being trested like I'm 5, I'm moving out.

17. I have to finish school, and I only have 1 job. Thats why im freaked. Haha
    I could never make it on my own right now being in school.

18. Student housing, doorms, friends that'll split rent? You can make it right now, you just don't have the motivation.

19. I have a half of symester of high school left cause I was in the hospital my last last year of school
    So right now, id only be able to find friends willing to split rent.

20. #20 Old School Smoker, Aug 16, 2013
    Be smart. Close out your exisiting account, open a new one at a different bank, DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT IT!!! Then, by all means if you can, get away from your parents. They are poison. Good luck.

If not opening a new account, then just pay cash and KEEP THE CASH ON YOU AT ALL TIMES.

I'd also look into seeing if you can press charges against them since you are 18. Good luck.

I was reading this thread and noticed that you rejected all the advice other blades have given you. In that case your fucked. Just take it up the ass and suffer. Sorry.