Well whats wrong with these girls

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by unity420, May 24, 2010.

1. Soil grow (FFOF) Tiger bloom and Big Bloom Nutes, 6.0 PH run off water 5 weeks into flower. Mr. Nice guy strain (Indica)

Attached Files:

2. More data 150w CFL. I am using PH strips so I can only come close to exact. Budget grow. Water every 5 days. I just gave her a gallon staright distilled water. SHould I drain it out a water her again. If I cany fix her I will just harvest. Help here are some good buds

Attached Files:

3. Looks like a pretty severe N or P deficiency. More likely P at week 5 with the look of those leaves.

Are the petioles red, or the veins reddening at all?

edit: could be K, too, Actually... maybe not enough of your tiger bloom nute?

4. As a matter of fact there are several that look dark redish and some turning red. What does that mean?

I hope she can be saved if not its an early harvest. I have been feeding as per the FF schedule may be its Nute lock out SO i just gave her a gallon of fresh water..I am curious as to the meaning of the red petioles

U420

5. Well tracked down the red petioles to be a Phosphorus deficiency, So the solution is to get a chem. fertilizer containing P and use it. So, in hopes of getting her back on track I have used some miracle grow with an 8% P ratio. SO I hope to see her spring back to life and keep on trucking in a few days. ANother three weeks till harvest so there should be time. Thanks