Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well we get in trouble for smoking weed in a limo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Burning J 420, Dec 9, 2013.

1. So my friends birthday is this Friday and he's getting a limo and there's gonna be 8 of us smoking weed and a little drinking, but my question is that if we will get in trouble or not? Have you ever for this? Was it safe? I think it's kinda sketch but idk.

2. If you can get permission that'd be great to smoke blunts in a limo... Anything other then that sneaking in pipe hits or a bong isn't worth it. Toke before you all get it?

3. Ask first. if you can, cool. id not, oh well

4. #4 cothrantyson, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    [​IMG]

i see ya'll fuck niggas smokin reggie in the back. the fuck out here with that shit

5. Ya that's not gonna work cuz we wanna get fucked up while riding the limo.
    I'll have a talk with my friend about it also.

6. [quote name="Burning J 420" post="19128885" timestamp="1386564844"]Ya that's not gonna work cuz we wanna get fucked up while riding the limo. I'll have a talk with my friend about it also.[/quote] couple bottles will take care of that ha. I'd ask the guy who's setting this up to ask if you could smoke anything maybe tip the guy. It's worked for a cab driver for me

7. It depends on your driver, ask him before you start lighting up. If he says yes, then throw him a nice tip and/or let him hit Mary J. I had a limo driver for my prom and he wouldn't let us smoke or take us to the Mississippi River to blaze before prom. His excuse was "No, I can't do that, your mom told me to take you straight to the prom and to the restaurant after."  But, if you happen to have that cool driver, bring some spray to get rid of the smell, incase he says yes.

8. #8 EvoMan454, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    More then likely you won't be able to. No company driver is gonna break his company's rules and risk losing his job and his license to transport people for that. Most limo drivers will tell you to stand outside and smoke

9. [quote name="Burning J 420" post="19128849" timestamp="1386564524"]So my friends birthday is this Friday and he's getting a limo and there's gonna be 8 of us smoking weed and a little drinking, but my question is that if we will get in trouble or not? Have you ever for this? Was it safe? I think it's kinda sketch but idk.[/quote]I used to be a limo driver. Depends on how nice of a limo and how cool of a driver. More than likely the answer is no. I'm a pot head and wouldn't allow it cuz id lose my job. Don't bother asking, just do it anywhere but in the limo. (Amethyst Over Grown Society)