Well, this situation has become real shitty and I need some help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Sucks. :cool:

I guess the only way to get back at him is by trying to get his ass locked up.

Well excuse me for making a "shitty thread story". It's not like I was asking for suggestions or anything. I really cared about creating a great story for GC's enjoyment.

2. i was just referring to your thread title, as I just read a story about someone shitting themself.

kinda high, didnt mean any offense

3. My b. All this real life bitterness is just getting to my head.

4. All good man :smoke:

burn one and relax, All's good if you make it.

5. Give him a bag of weed and then snitch on him at school.

6. Even though that's an absolute bitch move, I think I may do just that. I'm willing to do almost anything to get that piece of shit in trouble.

7. My school pays cash to snitch,100 bucks for weapons and 50 for drugs. It seemed like a couple got caught planting shiton people so be careful.

8. Wait, you live in GA? What high school do you/did you attend?

9. You actually have the evidence right in front of you, you have the bad check returned forISF.

What are the check details? That is what I was hinting at earlier. Two party check, made out to him, from the "aunt". It should have her phone number, talk to her,
    Was it fraudulent to start with, Did he endorse it to you? That shows that he either got the money from you or at least owed you the funds. You have a case. Give us more info, or better yet, go get a free half to full hour consultation from a lawyer. They do thet chit for FREE. :smoke:

10. Have your parent's call his parents, explain to them the problem and threaten them with pressings charges on their son if you don't get at least 3/4 back.

I have had people fuck me over for 40-60 dollars, i honestly couldn't imagine someone purposely not paying me back $500. i would be bat shit angry if i were you

11. Have you considered raping his mom?

12. Take this to small claims court immediately. The longer you wait, the lower your chances of getting the money back.

You should have enough evidence for the court to rule in your favor. You have a copy of the check (or your bank will) from his aunt, probably written to him, and you have you withdrawing $500 from your bank account. This evidence is circumstantial, but you have a strong case.

In order to prove that you gave him the $500, you could either buy a recorder app for your phone (if you have a smart phone), or buy a cheap recorder, and then go to him and have a conversation with him about when he will pay you back. Try to phrase it in a way that he will have to discuss getting the money from you.

He basically tried to Nigeria scam you - they send you a check, you cash it and keep a portion while sending the rest to somewhere out of the country, then the check bounces and you have to pay it all back. What he didn't realize is that the Nigerians get away with it because you don't know who the heck they are, where they are, and have almost no ability to sue them. You can and should take him to court to teach him a lesson.

13. tell him if you don't have your money by a certain date you're going to call the cops, its illegal for people to write bad checks

14. Just a little update...

Only got a little over a month before I graduate and I'm coming back to school from Spring Break tomorrow. I was talking to my parents about it and the plan is going to go like this. I'm gonna ask him tomorrow when he can pay me back. If the deadline is soon, I'm willing to wait till that date and if he still doesn't have the money by then, we're getting the school involved (getting home number, and address). If he says some bullshit about paying me back at the end of the school year or during summer break then I'm taking immediate action of getting his information.

I'm not all that optimistic about getting the money back but I'm sure if I get the family involved and we threaten to sue/call the cops they will be forced to pay the money back.

15. write out an agreement for when hes paying you back when youre talking to him and have him sign it, then youll win a court case for sure.

16. #37 52Lewis20Reed, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    Nearly 9 years since I created this thread. Time flies!

Anyways I did a little google searching and it looks like that lowlife will be locked up. Fucking coward.

Lacombe man indicted for murder of girlfriend

EDIT-

I never took the advice of taking him to small claims court and couldnt get his parents contact info since the school wouldn't disclose that info to me.

I didnt admit this in the thread (fearing the ridicule) but I actually signed everything on the check under MY name + info; I figured I wouldnt have much of a leg to stand on in court. So needless to say that money was never recovered, if you hadn't already figured LOL. I pretty much let it go because I didnt see how escalating the matter could benefit me.

Anyways fuck that dude, I'm 27 now and have well over 100K in all of my accounts combined (apologies for the brag) while that dickhead will rot in prison for -- HOPEFULLY -- the rest of his life. Hate to sound petty but I feel like this is a great time to count the score. Keep your $500 you lowlife piece of shit.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I'd like to clarify that I never attempted this. That was 100% his own doing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Holy shit an old dusty thread that the OP actually replied to & let us know the outcome.. I was expecting some billy to have bumped this saying "kick his ass":laughing:
    giphy (16).gif

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I probably shouldn't admit that this made me LOL the water right out of my mouth.

Also, @52Lewis20Reed did you ever get the money back?

• Funny Funny x 3