Well, this is strange

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I just got a Facebook message from a distant cousin. Apparently, one of my distant relatives kids or something was killed at the Newtown school. IDK, but I dont really feel any concern or care at all. But it does make me wonder...what happens after we die? Do we ever have another chance at being a conscious being? Are we reborn as some lesser animal such as a monkey or dolphin? Or is death the end of everything? Its weird because when you die, you dont know your dead. You are non existent. Some world we live in. Everyone in this world is going to die at some point, so we have no choice but to accept the unknown some day.

Im just gonna smoke a whole joint tonight.

2. Death cannot be explained. You can believe something that seems most appealing to YOU, but you really won't know until you get there.

The idea of rebirth is one of the most interesting notions in my opinion though

3. Do you remember what it was like before you were born?

yeah, same idea. it's a beautiful cycle though.

4. Death is beautiful. Sure, it's sad when people die of unnatural causes, but that doesn't diminish the beauty of death. Whether we finally get eternal rest, or we're thrust back into the cosmic rebirth machine, it's a profoundly interesting thing to meditate upon.

5. death must be pretty cool

6. I died once, I drank to much vodka like way to much a 16 yr old (at the time, I'm twenty now)could handle. anyways from what I remember is darkness almost at peace people say it never can be felt or seen like no one would be able to see or feel death but I swear when that happened it felt like I was laying in a tub of water a warm feelin all over my body n it was quiet real quiet that's all I gotta say