Well thats funny...

Discussion in 'General' started by Knucks, Aug 23, 2003.

1. I just got home from a school football game (First one, we won :)) and there are cars lining my street and ~100 people in my house. I don't like alot of people in one big group so I was a bit anxious. Smoked a bowl now and it's better.

My brother is gonna get the cops called on us.

Damn i'm stoned.

Do your siblings/roomates every throw big parties that you don't know about?

2. not yet, so far i have known about all of them.:D

3. Little vultures smoked some of my weed too :mad:.

It was supposed to be just one guy, then more people decided to join in. I got out of it quick tho, didn't lose a whole lot.

4. did you want them to.. or did they just like grab it n smoke?? if they did that.. BITE THEM

5. That sounds really funny right now. A little mini dog protecting his weed.:D

But I wanted 1 to smoke with me. It was the others that just sort of gathered. You could actually see them swarm literally in seconds to where i was when the weed came in.

but being the carefree guy I am I didn't spaz (I usually would, pfft) and gave them all some and left.

ramble ramble.

6. I'm the only one who throws partys around here... Of course my youngest sibling will be 38 Aug. 31st..

A good party is always welcome around here!!!!!!!