well that was odd.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bugshateme, Feb 2, 2010.

1. soo, friday night. pretty weird. i hadn't eaten much for a couple of days, and didn't eat anything at all.

i was at a friend's house, we didn't smoke too much. a couple of joints, a couple of bowls, and we're just chilling and all of a sudden i start feeling really dizzy. i'm all like, "dude, i need to lay down" and as i'm walking to the couch, i go completely blind. like, my entire vision is taken over by these flashing balls of light, my ears are ringing so loud i can't hear, and i trip over something because i can't see. we're all laughing, and then my friend realizes i'm like dying over there and runs over and has to hold me up and i just.. fall over in his arms.

so i make it over to the couch and i'm laying there, still can't see or hear, and the same friend is like, "jesus christ maggie, you have to eat something"

my other friend comes over with a glass of apple juice and a cheese danish, and i start drinking the juice and instantly feel better. i can see again, but my right ear is still ringing.

anyway, after a couple of minutes, the girl who brought me food went back to chill with everyone and i had ate what was the best cheese danish of my entire fucking life, and then i was okay again. :smoking:

i hadn't smoked for like a week before this too (usually smoke a gram or so every day) i'm pretty sure it was my blood sugar, but this has never happened to me before, and i smoke without eating allll the time. weird.

felt like sharing haha. i know this is fairly common, so does anyone else have any weird 'almost fainting while high' stories? :D

2. You were dehydrated. The ringing ears and vision you described are symptoms of dehydration.

3. theres a first time for everything
    except death there only 1 of those:smoking:

4. I've got this high before, it was really good creeper weed, one night before a school dance me and 3 friends were up in his barn, 4 of us total, only 3 of us were smoking, were smoking bowl after bowl laughing and talkin, and about the 6th bowl i break out laughing my ass off for a good 10 minutes, all of a sudden i got hit by dizziness really strong, then it went away, and for some reason i felt like i was going to die, i was way to high, i thought for sure i was going to die, i felt like shit, but once we got to the school the flashing lights and colors and the dark room made me feel so much better.