well my spring break started out shitty as fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mc9391, Mar 10, 2012.

1. well i started spring break friday night. to celebrate, i had 1.5 g's of some no name dank, and i went to a friends apartment where he had a buncha booze and vodka and shit. i then proceed to start drinking A LOT. i hadnt really drunk in at least a month and a half either, and i DO NOT drink very often (i prefer mary jane.) well i brought my laptop along too for my itunes, since he has no internet or anything and i like to listen to music when im fucked up. about an hour after being there im wasted, blacked out, and i have no idea what was going on. well i wake up the next morning and try to start up my laptop, and it wont start up. apparently i got stupidly drunk, got sick, and threw up on my keyboard. now im pretty sure my $500 dollar laptop is fucked and gone for good, along with all my music and itunes which was what i mainly used it for. Shit sucks, but i just gotta go with it and wait a couple months until i can save up and get another one. I'm gonna take it to a computer repair guy but im pretty sure its beyond repair at this point, im gonna just hope the hard drive can be recovered or something. I am just fucking pissed at myself for doing that, and it sucks, but hopefully this master kush im about to pick up will lift my spirits a bit.

tl;dr: friday night i got wasted to celebrate spring break, ended up drinking way too much and throwing up on my $500 laptop, which ruined it. Can't get a new one for a couple months till i can afford it.

2. Damn man, that blows. Gotta learn how to pace yourself with that alcohol.

3. That's shitty as fuck man

4. damn man. all i can say is you gotta find your limit..it takes awhile for some people.

5. Hey my sprink break started off real shitty to man. Didin't involve pukeing on my computer but it sucked just as bad, if not more.

6. Just unscrew the keyboard and asses the damage

7. lol.. asses.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRnF-f5pDYA]Pineapple Express - "You threw up in my printer" - YouTube[/ame]

reminded me of this, that sucks man