Well my lifes taking a shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeypokey123, May 1, 2009.

1. Well I need somewhere to vent, so why not post here.

Recently my life has been in a horrible spiral downwards. It all started about 3 months back, I broke up with my grilfriend (I still live with my rents im 18)We proceded to get back together but things jsut arent the same. then about a week ago my groin lynph noids got swollen and now the throat is swollen and its gettin hard to breathe. That set aside I heard my parents arguing last night (read my other thread its somewhere around here) and I heard them talking about getting divorced. My dad confronted my mom about last night and she said she doesnt remember it and all she knows is that shes sad... shes going insane. I know it doesnt seem that bad by reading but shit man it sucks. im sorry i kinda just poked around a lil bit

any advice (im seeing a doctor tommorow... im talknig about my parents)

/end vent

2. If your groin lymph nodes are swollen you need to be checked out by a doctor, especially if it's in conjunction with any other symptoms, like your swollen throat. You said you're going tomorrow...don't put it off.

As to your parents, you can't let that shit worry you right now. In today's society it's an all too common reality that people get divorced. Just be there for both of your parents and keep your head up. Shit's rough but there's always brighter days.

3. Trust my im going first thing tommorow. I'm going to my urologist cause i think its a bacterial infecting that is from sex. I went today but there was a fill-in and he was RETARTED

4. Only STD that will cause swollen groin lymph nodes is syphilis. If that's all it is it'll be gone soon enough man. Good vibes, hope the doctor visit goes well.

5. remember that your parent's issues are between them ad really don't have anything to do with you.

6. Did your girlfriend have any other partners that you know of when you where broken up?

7. thats sucks but keep pushing.
    i mean youre 18...your parents arnt going any where.
    and theres way more fish in the see

8. Nope she didn't I'm her first and only I'm pretty sure its either syphillis or something that she has in her thats not an std like a bacterium that she gave to me... maybes its dormant in her?

9. Unless she gave you mono there's really nothing that could be "dormant" in her and transmitted to you, bacteria-wise that would cause swollen groin lymph nodes

10. I don't know, but I'm not an STD expert. Do some googling.

11. #11 havatt, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    Do you have a fever? If you do its usually a sign of infection. Maybe you have strep throat?