Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, my dealer texted me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zomagad, May 14, 2010.

1. haha exactly what I said

2. Not to be an asshole but...did you not see my post like 3 up from yours?

3. Matching is pretty much a way to smoke a bowl and share your herb with others. You smoking that one bowl to your dome is the same as matching a bowl with your dude, but its more about creating/strengthening friendships and chillin.

4. Eh, this is info I wasn't aware of. Am I correct in assuming they couldn't just read them for no reason, but rather only if they already have a probable cause/suspicion?

5. Not if he matches.

I know dealers who asked to get smoked up after. Fuck em

6. cotton mouth tongue nice =]
    take jolly ranchers :eek:

7. i remember my first time someone told me they would match me a bowl. magical moment, you gain a friend and snag some discounts in the future.

8. He wants to toke with you :D