Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, my dealer texted me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zomagad, May 14, 2010.

1. Yeah I never liked to buy
    and I just can't smoke middies
    I mean every once in a while it's okay but the taste and potency of it just dosn't do it

2. You smoke mids when you go hiking? I understand its eaiser to buy alot of mids for cheap, roll a bunch of jays and smoke when your resting while hiking. but dont mids give you more of a body high, couch lock type. Im More energetic when my mind is racing.

3. Smoke a bowl with him. If you guys are vibin maybe next time he'll hook you up fatter. :D

4. congrats on 19,000 POSTS!!! but lol, when I saw you smoke your dealer out, I was like "doesn't he grow his own?..........OH!!" lol. nice.

5. haha do it, you have nothing 2 lose! You pack a bowl, he packs a bowl :)!

6. you both put in the same amount of weed. mix it. roll a few joints, and smoke them over the cource of a few hours or whatever your comftorable with.

that way it feels like more, keeps you stoned longer, and gives you someone to smoke with. its boring to smoke by yourself anyway. your dealer wants to smoke a bowl with you and smokin with your dealer establishes a friendship. friends get you better deals.

7. Damn, that's a shame OSG :D!

If you've ever got any of your 'too potent' stuff feel free to send some my way!

8. Hey now I didn't say it was TOO potent, but when I go hiking I like to smoke a lot of joints, so high mids are the way to go :D

Thankfully I know a few outdoor growers who owe me favors.

9. hahahaha .
    hell smoke weed with you . like pitching .

10. he wants to get you really high and rape you with aa coke can.

11. No, thats why there MATCHING!

12. Becoming friends with your dealer is usually a positive instead of a negative.

13. Really? Thank you Oh Wise One for telling me this. I had no idea. :rolleyes:

I quoted someone in my post, therefore I was talking to them. Kind of like right now.

14. ya and he said this is the first thing you should so with your dealer(match), therefore your dealer is not only smokin your buds, but his own:)

15. be kind to dealers if they ask you 2 match then you should do it

16. I feel deeply sorry for your inability to grow low quality weed.

17. Yeah I was thinkin' smoking him up. My bad killah. :D

18. Wow lmao, went for a jog, had early dinner and this thread is still going... Anyways I am going to pick it up right now, I will let you guys know what kind of "dank" weed he says it is. I'll take a pic :)

19. Don't forget to kiss him. Use tongue. Dealers love tongue. :p

20. Not necessarily, cause he himself is matching bowls as well. So its a equal trade.
    If anything dude, i'd do it. Creates a much more friendlier atmosphere next time you cop a sack & usually this will be a good way to become friends with the dealer so it isn't just a business relationship. But on the good note you'll probably get hooked up fatter if you keep continuing to smoke up with your dealer.