Well, met a girl.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Liqweed, Oct 7, 2010.

1. What could possibly happen? You know it's either a yes or a no. And if it happens to be a no then too bad, sucks, but at least you know. Better than never knowing and possibly missing a good opportunity right? Plus you said you thought you were good looking. Just go for it :)

2. and then you have yourself a girlfriend. and you two blaze and have fun times.

sounds like a plan dude

3. yea your right, tomorrow I am definitely trying to get her number though and talking to her more. I dont know about a date quite yet, but we will see.

4. That's the spirit. I'm sure it'll go fine. Let us know.

5. I most definitely will. I cant stop thinking about her.

6. Awww! So sweet seriously. I bet you anything you're on her mind too. It's almost always like that!

7. what are you talking about? I've lived my life from the learnings of grease, singing and dancing with an awesome doo solves everything.

8. I want ALL the horny details.

9. haha okay, it is scarily similar to my situation though. Because I am one of the few people I know who has a car here, most just utilize public transportation.

10. #32 Mental, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010

I'll sing it to you instead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc9ysSBCLHA]YouTube - Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing[/ame]

sexuall OH heeaallliiinn

uh oh yeah myyy mindd

its good for me oh yeah good for me (and you)

uh yeah oh yeah

feel it sexualll

edit: it's exactly like that but more wet

11. Hmmm, let me see what ninjutsu i have for you...First tho' let me say that it's nice to find ppl in the same boat as me from time to time. That said, i'll address your problem as if this where me.

I'd do my best to not be annoying. Like, continue to do you. There's nothing wrong with being shy, so as long as your honest about being shy and what not. Nothing more a girl likes that honesty--specially if the honesty makes them feel flattered. Anyhow as for sitting next to her, i'd probably sit a few seats away from her just as a fail safe so you don't spend all of class talkin to her. From a distance you can think of things to say or come up with your own plan.

If sex ain't you agenda or main plan, then just be cool about it. Don't be gay about it to where you get stuck in the friend zone, let her know how you feel about her and sorta explain your situation. If she's a decent girl then she won't mind. And with each day after that you gradually move towards her in an emotional way.

Lastly just remember if you like this girl then pace yourself and try to make a foundation out of this so you two will always have something to stand on.

12. Thanks for the response, I still have mixed feelings though...Like earlier I was just in the moment, but after thinking about it for a few hours, I have this gut feeling that is telling me that I am better off avoiding a relationship. Honestly, I am just scared. I dont know what to expect in a relationship. I have always lived my life focused on me, trying to find myself and I dont know if I could handle letting someone into my life.

One major thing that I have always been afraid of is awkward silence. Really, it is a part of my everyday life and it bugs the hell out of me. It happens when I talk on the phone to my family all the time. I just feel like I dont know if I could hold my own on a date you know? I could just imagine myself freezing up and making an awkward moment. The thing is....I have never been on a "date" before either so I just dont even know how it all works. Do I go to her room afterwards? Do I invite her over? Do I walk her to her room and then leave? Hug? Kiss? More?

edit: maybe im getting ahead of myself....yes I think I am...

I will just go get to know her, leave subtle hints that I am interested, and see how it plays out. I am sure once I know her better, I will be more comfortable in a date situation.