Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well its that time again.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Not so much of a t break....but its a getting tired of it break.
    Iam getting bored of being bored
    I only smoke at night
    everyones asleep
    breath in
    exhaile
    chill

xbox
    watch tv
    eat something
    put the dog out let her pee
    think of something i want to download
    realize that I did the exact same thing last night
    mabey I shoud change up my tokin times and activitys...

2. Start hanging out with one of your friends and tokin up or do something else. Go on a walk. There are plenty of things to do. Get something done around the house.

3. yeah..i know how you feel bro...sometimes you can get bored..but then that's a wast of bud...you gotta spice things up man...watch a great movie...hang with friends...or just chill and think for a while..some nights i just sit and think about shit for hours...so relaxing...have fun bro...HAPPY TOKING:wave:

4. Is there anything artistic about you? That isn't in a dick way, but what can you do with your imagination? Drawing, sculpting, painting, music, DJ, make a website, building...

Many times being stoned brings out the best of your imagination, find something you might enjoy doing and make it a project.

5. This.

6. Try hiking or fucking around in the woods with your friends. Its so fun to get really really baked and walk around too. Longboarding is the best though.

7. I want to start painting.....I dont know how to do it yet but i bet I can do it
    Ive watched Bob Ross many times amazing

I only smoke at night cause I work at 3 in the afternoon,and I spend the eveing with my family married two girls my wife hits the sack early.

I do play the drums but Im also learning guitar.....getting along fine there

website plug...........http://www.myspace.com/thegraveyarddogs

those tracks were recorded and written in fourhundred and twenty sessions

not a great recording but its the best we could do with no budget....one mic in the middle of the rooom......check it out guys heavy blues rock.

I forgot about the guitar for some reason thanks for the reminder......it just seems to flow alot better when i smoke.

8. dude, did you purposely type your post with each sentence shorter then the previous then the opposite with the next paragraph? because that looks pretty sweet.

9. yeah remember I said I was bored.........
    anyway someone said draw...I did just that.
    spent two and a half hours playing with paint shop pro 5
    just doing some painting and smudgeing on a favorite pic of mine it came out pretty good.

Im going start learning how to work this thing it was pretty fun.

Im going to post a pic once I figure out how to do it.

10. click it I still dont know what iam doing

Attached Files:

11. Nice tunes and hella nice pikturrr!

Glad I could help, don't stop son!

If you get good you could always join places like www.evokeone.com or the easy/obvious www.deviantart.com

12. I always go for a long walk or play music. :smoking:

13. wow those guys are great....I guess I better start reading the manual