well it was very good to me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bushaaay, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Hi gc i guess im not really new to the site.. ive been roaming it since i was 16 and became a member when i was 17. i haven't made many posts because i really like to read what everyone else is doing and learn from thier mistakes and well doings. this is more of a grasscity.com resignation for me. imust say this is a great community of very nice stoners:smoking: but recently i have begun to question the safety of this site, are we ever safe, anyone can pretty much find out where we are on a computer, and especially so many so called"illegal" things in one place just seems like a dead giveaway. with so many growers on here, myself being, i just dont feel safe anymore watching everyone make dated journals of thier grows, taking thousands of detailed pictures. don't get me wrong, i have great respect for those who created the site and tend to it because it is a great place and has taught me many things, where having questions about growing comes in, i have decided to just read up and find things out the hard way with less risk. signing out for good thish is bushaaay. i might check back to see what you guys say happy tokin and the best of luck to all...:smoking::wave: