Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well I transplant my CBD Cream Caramel June 12th 2020

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dopeman101, Jun 14, 2020.

1. I transplanted it 100% fine used some great white shark mycrohaizae,pro mix premium organic vegetable and herb soil didn't have enough after putting rest in my 10gals so I topped it with some earth dirt from my yard and i don't know what's happening can anyone help me it would be greatly appreciated!! Before and after pictures.... Will they be fine? If I let it stay outside to let it recover as I had it in my closet under a 200watt full spectrum to start off as I'm doing an outdoor grow.

Attached Files:

2. Check that the soil is moist enough. You have transplanted and totally changed the environment at once. That is not recommended, it may stress the plant too much. Move the droopy plant to some cool place for a while ( a few hours, a day..)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It's only on the top the rest of the soil under neath is the same soil I used? Or does that still play a factor I didnt mix at all as I didnt want natural dirt in with my pro mix. And will be going into a 10gal once ready with more cause I went to store today to get more.

4. Also I have it inside in my window for now as I took apart my setup not thinking this may happen. Should I put back in closet with no sun for a day or something as this is my 2nd grow.

5. What was it growing in before? It looks like it’s in concrete now

6. Was in pro mix organic premium vegetable and herb mix. And it's no it's my ground dirt.

7. Still in the pro mix just was 3inches shy so I had to add normal dirt on top.

8. 3cm**** sorry idk why I said inches

9. I’ve never translated marijuana of your size but I have other plants and species. I’ve rarely seen a 100% perfect transfer with zero stress.

See how it looks tomorrow.

If you did the transplanted well and it’s not good this next week - the only change to your setup is the ground dirt and container. My logics going to say if it doesn’t recover something is leaching out the plant does not care for

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Pro mix premium organic vegetable and herb and I ran out before I could top the pot so I got ground soil from my yard and put 3cm of ground dirt on top as I didn't want to put anymore of that sort in. Reason there was roots coming to the top so I added shit dirt. Why cause I was gone for few days and had friend watch it and as I came back there was roots all around. Never trust friends to watch your stuff lol.

11. Well........ I checked it last night it was still droopy but not as bad and checked it again few minutes ago and it looks like its enjoying it's new home now. June 15th 2020. Pictures are on the way!! All I did was put it in the shade till it seemed to be doing okay. So I decided to throw it in the open and give it some sun for today .

Attached Files:

12. I'll keep posted every few weeks or week by week progress as this is my first CBD grow and 2nd overall grow

13. Well I got my buddy to transplant my other plants into a 10gal but he only filled it half way and planted them so now what do I do? Can I just wait till there taller and add more soil to top the bag and hope the roots form above the stock and near the top or is it going to act like a 5gal pot? I need help