well... i told my mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soufsidetx, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Well, this past sunday i just got home from smokin on a bleezy with my nig. I had been debating when i should tell my mom i smoke weed for some time, I had already told my dad a few months back, so i figured i would let my mom know. At first, I thought i should just pack up my shit and leave, but surprisingly, my mom was pretty koo. she was glad I told her the truth, and she told me that she cant stop me from doing what I want. But, she said that she was mad i drove home while i was hi, because that could put me in jail. shes not really worried about me getting caught smoking (because of the fairly relaxed marijuana laws in Texas) but DUI is automatic jailtime and all that. Im glad I told her, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Well, thats it pretty much it. ima go roll up a j wit my nigs. :smoking:

2. awesome dude :D wish I could tell mine haha.

3. fuck man, I wish my mom was cool about it. My mom is always tryin to get in my business constantly trying to figure out my game. Its fuckin annoying. My Dad doesn't really know directly, but he doesn't scope me out all the time tryin to see if my eyes are red.

4. LOL. word.

5. two weeks ago i told my dad i do shrooms and he bought me an identifier book some books on how find spirituality in shrooms and a showed me a back yard that he said filled with them during the season.

having an ex hippy dad rules