well, I guess this is my life...

Discussion in 'General' started by gone fishin, Aug 17, 2008.

1. #21 somerandomdude, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    all of the stuff they said (vacation, get out since u love outdoor etc) things i wanna add are:
    No matter how much they pay you at your job, be on the lookout for another one that you will like, you cant imagine how nice it is to get paid for something you like doing (imagine getting paid for toking). In ur case i would look for something like kayak instructor, anyway something thats has to do with outside, though i would recommend something with a chance of making career, moving up in the business. If you dont find anything, you havent lost anything, and if you do, all the better.

and the second thing i wanna add: i dont get the joke :( dammit
    edit: i figured it out, frikken comedian

2. you'll get over it.

not to sound like a harsh bitch but re: to the marriage thing... 21 is far too young to be married - this isn't the 50's anymore. Everyone's different and change incredibly in their early 20's.

but time is the only thing that heals those wounds - you'll come back up and out of that and the other dramas in your life. Follow your heart! Do what you like to do or work towards it - look for other jobs that might be more fitting and less aggravating.

But if you have a good job, I'd stick it out.

3. I definitely agree, and learned my lesson, not gonna get married again until im 25-30

however, I dated this girl from age 16, to a few months ago, so it was really rough, seeing as i lived with her since i was 17 (ive been paying for this house since then, and i finally fully own this shit). Add on the fact i caught her cheating on me after coming back a day early from my pops funeral. Insult to injury ya know. Luckily none of "her" shit was in her name, infact her car was still in my little brothers name. She didnt get anything from me, except nearly 6 years of my life. 6 years man, its a long time.

4. don't give yourself an age range to get married, because once you get to that age you'll be looking and looking for the right person - just do it when its right. I think 25 is still early (I'm 26). Hell, I think 26 is too early!

you guys started dating in high school - i know a few people that want to hang on to that, but you need to go out and experience the world. The chances of your lifelong partner being in your class in high school is very slim! (could happen, though, i wont' say it wouldn't...)

just take what you've learned and keep going!

5. Wow, it has been a while man.

You've had a rough bit, but you've learned from it thats a step in the right direction. But from what you have posted, working so much has taken a lot out of you. Try to take some time for yourself everyday,ok?

Sure, money is what pays the bills, but your sanity and well being is important too. Keep it balanced.

Maybe plant a kickass garden, have lunch with a friend. Get a one hour massage, (a real massage, not a "special one"), and take a day off for yourself.

Good luck.

6. uhhh, damn, a special massage wont help? actually, where the fuck are special massage places, i wouldnt even know where to find one...

i think im gonna take monday off and go for an early morning kayak around the pond, and a hike...just go out with a friend around 5 am, do a little fishin, row around, hike a few miles, come back around noon, then probably to the bar later

7. Ey mane, life fucks ya up sometimes, thats just the way it is. You just gotta take that shit in stride ***** and stay hard.

Besides, theres plenty more girls out there, you just didnt find the right one.

Stay up

8. hey man u should not despair, i have no girl little friends and school coming up and no job. U should be happy though because u were loved once by ur wife so that means u can fall in love again, and the biggest thing is that ur 21 and ur an admin assistant and superintand which is both jobs i want to do. One question how did u get those jobs if u say u didnt school for them and have no qualifications, can u give me a tip on how to score a job like that since im school for business/commerce. One thing for sure it seems like u still have things going for u in life being over worked will pass once u have money in the bank and other good stuff will follow.

thanks
    bc