Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I got robbed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WHAATOKAYY, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Start lifting weights and taking boxing classes lol, wtf how did you manage to let a tweaker get away with your shit?

2. He assaulted me, are my only options really to find him and beat his ass? I don't see it getting my phone back.

3. If someone apologized and then asked nicely to rob me I would have punched them in the face.

First he asks nicely for your stuff, and now he pushes you down and skates off. I wasn't aware skateboards were allowed at dinner parties.....:rolleyes:

4. I think it is safe to say...

[​IMG]

5. This about sums it up, I feel pretty weak, but I'm really just a non violent guy.

6. What do you see getting it back? You said he's probably already sold it anyway, and he sure as hell aint gonna give it back. Unless maybe you ask nicely, like he did.

7. Theres non violent then theres being a pushover

8. Fuck the phone, get the satisfaction of revenge by whooping his ass!

9. Okay, maybe this does make me a pushover(Ill compromise there.). Where am I at now, and will the legal system have any way of reimbursing or tracking my phone? At this point that's about my only option.

10. What is so damn important about your phone? Your not worried about the cash or anything just your phone?

11. 80$ just isnt that much for me, phone has business and personal life on it.

12. Get your shit back bro! Go to his house and demand it back and if he doesn't throw him to the ground and get your shit then never talk to him again.

13. He's "non-violent"

14. All I can say is Ur a pussy, all the info u gave is adding up to that conclusion.

15. then run?

16. if someone wanted my phone and money i wouldve beat his ass right then and there, regardless if i had my 80 dollar suit on or not

17. Everyone saying OP is a pussy, stop acting like you're all warriors, I'm sure if you were in his situation, you wouldn't be all high and mighty, maybe a little high..

18. Anything in nature that's non-violent all the time is.................

NON-ALIVE

He could have seriously Killed you and would have nt remembered it because he was spinning off that crazy shit.

I would have got him nasty, after eventually catching and tying him up, I would go grab a bat and slap his back.

Then call the cops, and turn him in, and when he is on his trip so it's reasonable.

I don't know I'm ranting,

19. Go knock down that motherfuckers door and shoot him in the face. And hang his kids. If any.