Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I got robbed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WHAATOKAYY, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I had known a kid since high school but I had since moved away. We used to smoke and he was my main connect for a while, we were always tight. So he texts me a little while ago and I knew I was going to be in town, so we meet up a few days later, and he looked SICK like he was tweaking or whatever. Long story short he ends up taking me for 80$ and my cellphone. I'm willing to cut the loss for 80$, but not the phone. Does GrassCity have any advice?:confused:

2. Get your phone back

3. How'd he get your phone?

4. why don't you beat his fuckin ass?

5. I had a dinner party with my family down near him, I wasnt looking forward to showing up like I had just gotten out of a fight. He simply said " I'm sorry about this, but I don't have the goods but I need your money and your phone." I am looking forward to getting that phone back, but how do I go about it?

6. I know where he lives sure, but I am more of a non violent person, just need that phone back.

7. Well I doubt he's just gonna give it back.

8. call phone, when he answers he like yo dude, I understand your going threw a hard time, I got an extra $100 i can throw ya. Then when you meet him, well you know what to do next

9. "excuse me, could i have my phone back please. Oh and the 80 dollars if your done with it. Thanks"

10. Wtf? U just let him take the money and the phone? Did he have a gun? Is he someone to take serious or a tweaker that just came in and pinked you? Unless he was strapped go to his house knock on his door n as soon as he opens it fuck him up.... If he doesnt open it do as much damage to his property from outside the house as you can. If he has a car smash the windows out... You get the point. Fuck that fool go Rock his world.

11. [quote name='"WHAATOKAYY"']I had a dinner party with my family down near him, I wasnt looking forward to showing up like I had just gotten out of a fight. He simply said " I'm sorry about this, but I don't have the goods but I need your money and your phone." I am looking forward to getting that phone back, but how do I go about it?[/quote]

Did he have a weapon? You shoulda told him to fuck off

12. Just, that's actually a pretty good idea, problem is the phones cancelled, and I'm sure he sold it already if hes as sick as he looked. As much as I hate to even acknowledge it I've thought about going to the cops, just saying he stole my phone or whatever. But then again..

13. two options

option call cops then probably get shit kicked out of you
    option tune his asss up

14. What. The. Fuck?!?!?!?

15. I had a suit on and a dinner party to go to, as well as me being out of town. Either he was robbing me or I was getting into a fight, suit would've cost more than 80$.

16. #16 Wykyd_Green, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012

First off describe to us how he took your phone and money and then a proper how to get your shit back clause will be drafted and you shall follow.

I hope it wasn't like OH MY GAWD HERE! Ima run now..

17. If he was a strung out as you say it wouldn't have been a tough fight

18. It's too late, you already got walked all over.

19. "He simply said " I'm sorry about this, but I don't have the goods but I need your money and your phone.""

And you GAVE it to him? lol- you didn't even try to stop it?

Sorry bro- but thats not 'robbery'- thats you giving away your shit because you were intimidated and didn't feel like trying to keep it (like giving a creepy homeless guy money so you don't get hassled).

IF- he THREATENED you- then thats assault and robbery- did he?

Did he imply he had a weapon- then thats armed robbery- did he?

If he never touched you- and ACTUALLY said what YOU say he said- . . . then you didn't get robbed- you gave away your stuff.

Don't carry things you aren't willing to TRY to hold onto. Possession is 9/10ths the law- you ever heard that before? It means after you give your stuff away- the onus switches- if he didn't threaten/hit/use a weapon . . . then you are just charitable- and now regretful.

20. you just gave him your shit? why didn't you just walk away? and if he tryed to hurt you, fuck him up self defense