Well, I finally did it! I smoked!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kevster89, Jan 20, 2008.

1. I know I asked you guys all plenty of questions but I finally did it... I finally smoked my first bowl (or bowls at that) and got blazed as hell.

I was definitely stoked seeing as that you always hear stories of people that don't get blazed after they smoke their first bowl or do. But i toked the shit outta about two bowlpacks.. split between me and a girl friend or mine.

Got the most blazed after about 6 or 7 good hits... and it hit real hard. Some instances it felt like I was floating above my seat (in a car), other times I felt ice cold or extremely hot... but it all felt good. Tried to walk into a lil restaurant and could barely fuckin walk. Several hours later, high is still a bit there but almost gone. Damn, i got roasted like a big nut.

The glass bowl i bought and used for the first time has a nice lil carb that definitely came in handy. A couple people have said I should throw some pics of the new glass up on the forum so ill get around to that in a bit tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for all your advice everyone... happy tokin! :smoking:

2. Sounds like you did some reading prior to diving in. Congrats on, well, diving in!

3. haha welcome to the dark side.

i mean...greeeeen side.

4. wwwwwwwwoooooooooorrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd...........the grass is DEFINATLY greener on the otherside........enjoy it man.......

5. hahaha hell yeaa

6. Nice! welcome to the green side where it helps you forget about the bad parts of life or gettin stabbed by a knife and you just take off on a huge flight!

7. what not about a knife and flying? lol :hello:

8. congrats. especially on buying the piece. a bunch of people (me included) got their first highs from shitty little homemades

9. Awesome dude, now you know what all the fuss is about. I know everyone on here including me will tell you weed isnt really bad, but coming from someone who's a daily smoker(shit hourly if the bong's close lol) it does make me more lazy, so I would prolly recommend to try to keep it to weekends and/or at night before bed. But dont get me wrong im not trying to say if you become a total stoner like most of us you'll become useless or something, its fun but for a new smoker it can get in the way of life, with things that dont seem like that big of a deal. Like when i started smoking I wouldnt really talk much(still dont if im stoned to the bone) cause i would be thinking in my "own little world", this did not help with my social anxiety, just worse, cause i wouldnt talk really and i would be paranoid, this just made it hard for me to talk to girls and make alot of new friends. Just a little warning, weeds not all bad, i love it, hands down my favorite substance by far, but it also has some downfalls, which most stoners dont seem to get much of(i dont anymore anyway) cause they've gotten used to the negative effects on the brain. but im not telling you have to live your life bro, but as your enter this new world of drugs, tread lightly my friend. Good luck bro, sorry for the long writeup lol

10. Way to go! Sounds like you had one hell of a first time.

Let's see some pics of your piece.

11. Welcome to the wonderful world of weed:)

12. That was some of the most intelligent advice I have heard on this forum.

However I do recommend using paragraphs and punctuation.;)

13. Are these feelings normal:

1) It first hit right where my temples are.. it felt like a soothing kind of pressure right on the sides of my head basically.. hard to describe
    2) At some instances i felt hot, others I felt cool, but it was never painfully hot or cold feelings by any means
    3) Everything seemed to reaalllyy slllooowww dowwnnn ... aalloottt. ha

14. everyone responds differently. Ive never felt the soothing feeling youre talking about. But then again its been 6 years and maybe im just use to it and dont even notice it anymore. I do feel myself slip away mentally. Maybe thats the feeling who knows. But yea man bowl pics would be nice :D And many happy tokes to you.

15. Those sound pretty standard for getting baked your first time. It's hard to say what is normal and what isn't when you are talking about people smoking for their first time. The first time experiences are so different for so many different people that nothing is "normal". There are some unifying characteristics, but when my group of friends started smoking, we all enjoyed different aspects of that first high.

Make sure you get to listen to music while high one of the next times you smoke...

I recommend Pink Floyd.

16. Damn that reminds me of back when I was in the 6th grade. Just smoke a little bit of weed and get high as fucking shit. Enjoy it dude cuz in a few years your gonna get a tolerance and those are annoying as fuck.

17. My friend you have just described being stoned.

18. keep your 1st peice it makes a nice little story years down the road when you still have the 1st peice you smoked out of

19. CONGRATULATIONS!! welcome to the family!

Hmmm. My first time.. I was.. 14? great. In a park/foresty thing. Surronded by tree's basically. It was awesome to trip out on the tree's and birds, swear I saw a tree talking to me.