Well I did DXM for the first time last night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sheppo, Jul 7, 2009.

1. #1 Sheppo, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    Before this I had only had weed, alcohol and an ecstasy pill once (But I was drunk and it was at the end of the night haha)

Parents were going out at 4:30-4:45 time period, So I put my weight of about 70-75 kilos into a few dosage calculators, and at 4:20 (perfect time) I drank 180 mls of Robotussin Forte (30mg), then 25 minutes later the last 20mls cause I thought I was like fuck leaving that much in the fridge lol. I was aiming for a higher 2nd plataeu trip - I then went and weighed myself and realised I weighed 4 kilos less then I thought haha

Well I was hoping to keep a log - I didn't. I remember it starting to hit me then BAM just a crazy puzzle of memory of head tripping goodness. I had to look after my brother and I was watching King of the Hill and Futurama with him but I thought I was being heaps suss so I layed on my bed for ages and avoided him, then tried to sort through some billing letters on the phone to my older brother with no success. Then told my little brother I was going to go watch a movie and half crashed on the couch watching the golf with my ipod on with my mind going crazy. I couldn't focus on text with both my eyes, but with one eye closed I could manage to.
    I read on the DMX FAQ that smoking pot could help with hallucinations so I smoked a pretty small joint which probably didn't help haha.
    My mind was like a flipbook on post it notes, and it could only remember till the memory was pushed off the bottom of the pile.

I could regain my compusure to talk on the phone to my mum but when I was speaking to my brother, my sentences would drag out and I would lose track of what I was saying. But I fucking loved bob marley and Hilltop Hoods music though.

Towards the end I started having thoughts about life and us being in our lifetime in the entire history and future of the world and so forth. It was good.

I had to be up at 7.30 this morning for a work course thing and I didn't want to be up to talk to mum, so I went to bed about 11, there was pretty good body feelings going on in there, but I could feel it wasn't as intense as it was when I layed on my bed earlier. The sleep seemed pretty good, I woke up a couple times but no biggie. But then I got up this morning, and was still trippin' hahaha. My mind was still boggling. Not to the extent of last night but definately still there throughout my shower, breakfast and conversation with mum haha.

So I went to this Certificate III in Retail that I'm doing for Maccas and didn't really catch on to alot of what the guy was saying for the first couple hours, its slowly eased off though, but I can still feel it now, at 5:30pm (+25 hours since ingestion) in small amounts.

How long until the effects completely dissapear and how long should I wait between trips. I probably won't do it for a month at least, or is that too soon? And is this very modest in comparison to LSD's and PCP's and K's effects?

2. sounds like fun. where abouts in melbourne are you from? i grew up there.

3. Yeah I tried watching a movie on this shit once after I ralphed most of the bottle up and I couldn't make sense of any of the movie.

I was trippin a little bit.

4. Western Suburbs area. Where abouts did you grow up?

5. ashburton. it's more on the eastern side.