Well How Bout This!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mr.Wiggles, Apr 27, 2009.

1. So as many of you know, I have been saving for a bong and had the money aside for a 500ml ehle with ice catcher. But, it went out of stock. I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day, and he bought a bong a while back, but he doesn't smoke much if at all anymore. I told him I was looking into a bong, and he's like fuck it dude, I'll just give you mine. Apparently, it's a Weedstar Fat Joe Ice. Now I know a lot of people on this forum either out and out hate on weedstar or just don't care for them, or have the money for better tubes etc..w.e. But, how can I say no to free? Me and him go way back, and used to be training partners before I started training at college on the universitys powerlifting team. Lets just say that I have helped him with a n a b o l ic s a while back. Basically, I do for him, he does for me sort of thing. I guess the money I saved up can go into some good weed instead. I'll prolly pick it up from him within a week or so and post some pics and possibly a vid.

2. Get the free bong, use cash to buy some accesories such as ash catcher, custom glass slides, ect ect, then go by some dank. Gratz on free peice

3. Thanks bro, yea I'm probably gonna get a diffused downstem by ehle and possibly an ashcatcher by ehle as well...