well hello GC

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Whats up city. I know I havent been around in the last few months, but im back now. If you wondering where I have been I went to London, Paris, and Madrid on Business. Anyway I bought a house recently its only2 bedrood 2 bath but its mine. It has a great view of the water, and sits on an acre of land. the best part however is the massive kitchen which came complete with a wetbar which the real estate agent was kind enough to partially stock with 2 bottles of Gentlemens Jack Daniels (for those of you who dont know about it, thats Jack thats been aged for an additional 10 years). She also gave me a good bottle of scotch. Anyway. Im back city.

2. Welcome back.

3. welcome back man, glad to see you got some good things going for ya while you were gone.

4. Yah, most poeple who are gone for a few months are usually gone for reasons having to do with the law. Congratulations on the new house! :hello:

5. Apparently, a bit afte rI joined, a few other cannabis websites (overgrow and marijuana.com) were shut down, so all the old forum members flocked here. They called themselves refugees.

Since around the time of the big influx of members, a lot of people have been arguing about the quality of posts lately. IT has a thread on it stuck in all teh forums.

6. Welcome back :bongin: