well, hello from filthadelphia!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sugarbunny, Jun 25, 2010.

1. hey-o everyone! my name's kate, and as you've most likely gathered, i live in the beautiful city of philadelphia! i haven't been smoking for too too long (i'd say ~10 months) but i am in love with the sweet sweet ganj, and might i add, my mood, creativity, and ability to think has been enhanced wonderfully ever since i started!

some less important things you might've gathered are that i love bunnies, and sugar. in fact, sweets are what i turn to when i've got cannabinoid-induced munchies (which, thankfully for my waistline, isn't very often). also, if you're really interested in learning more about me, just ask. i really love music (alternative/electronic/noise rock/dubstep/riot grrrl), adventuring, experimenting, researching and reading. and pokemon is my guilty pleasure.

i'm really eager to be here, i haven't done the whole forum thing for a while! really, really excited to meet everyone.

thanks for reading xo
    :love:

2. Yo Whats good

3. nothing too much, brother! i am, unfortunately, not high. suuucks! especially since it really helps me sleep!

4. Can you not smoke ?

5. Welcome to GC:gc_rocks::ey::smoke:

6. unfortunately not, as i don't have bud or money right now. yeah. lame :(

hey, thanks dude! :)