well he fucked that up for me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mrtreework, Sep 30, 2012.

1. So I've been talking to this girl a lot lately, and I'd like to date her and I think she feels the same, I wanted to go to a party tonight that she was going to, we both were gonna meet up there, I was going with a friend of mine who was DJing the party but he ditched me, and might of took her but he doesn't have feelings for her haha he's not the dating type, anyways I was going to tell her how I feel tonight and hope to have a great time, smoke some trees, drink, and hopefully start a relationship with a really awesome person, but now I can't and he fucked it up for me, not that he knew, but still we've had this party plan Wednesday, anyways sorry about the birching, didn't know where else to share my story and thoughts thanks grasscity

2. Sounds like you got a party to crash...

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter

3. [quote name='"elCampero420"']Sounds like you got a party to crash...

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter[/quote]

I dont have a ride at the moment man

4. You can birch all you want. I won't mind. :)

Does your friend know you got real feelings for this girl? Mighta been something to convey to him. If he didn't know, you should probably let him know that he fucked up your plans and that you're harboring some negative feelings about it.

5. [quote name='"slackattack"']You can birch all you want. I won't mind. :)

Does your friend know you got real feelings for this girl? Mighta been something to convey to him. If he didn't know, you should probably let him know that he fucked up your plans and that you're harboring some negative feelings about it.[/quote]

He had no idea haha but he never answered me so there was no way he would have know I didn't know she was going till tonight, but whatever I'm messed up with some bros but i still really wish I could've gone I really wanna tell her how I feel

6. god im in the same boat bro. not that i wanna date this girl, i just need to get laid..