Welcome to the jungle

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Outdoorguy, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hey guys, figured I would post a journal and hope to keep it very updated.Iam in Canada and this will be my third outdoor garden.

I have a number of plants started, the list is as follows...

Thai lights
    Mango
    Blueberry
    Easy Sativa
    Early Queen
    kryptonite
    2 pounder (I hadto give it a try, even though I know it will not yield close to that lol)
    Burmese kush
    God bud
    The Purps

I will keep the list updated as iam still waiting on getting some clones of diferent kinds as well.
    The plan will be to keep it as organic as possible, but I always end up giving in:rolleyes:
    I plan on moving everything outside in the next little while, I put two "Testers" out that were about a foot tall last week just to see how they held up, I will be checking in on them this weekend.Temps have been pretty good, with it dipping down pretty low at night...No frost though so hopfully all is well as this is the earliest I have attempted to plant.

I will get up some pics by the end of the weekend.

Take care!

2. Actually guys, just watering and noticed one of the gals is not looking to good, I have not done any sort of feeding, but there is a rusty brown colour on some of the leafs, also very brittle on those spots.Here is a couple pics.

Iam by no means a pro, so if anyone can let me know how to fix this it would be great help!

[​IMG]

3. Lookin good man! When do you plan on puting em outsidE?

4. I have had a couple out for about a week to see how the handle the less than perfect weather, if things go well I would like to get them out for may 1st but things change so it could be mid may.

5. ...We got fun and games!

Sorry...was thinking that the whole time while reading your post. Hopefully you understand it.

Great looking plant so far! As for the browning, I am no expert but I am really leaning towards a magnesium deficiency. Looks pretty similar, I would say go pick up some cal/mag.

[​IMG]

6. Haha, made it the name it is because thats what the girlfriend had playing on the stereo at the time, and its kind of fitting!

Thanks for the assistance, that does look damn near exactly like what is going on! Will definatly get out first thing in the morning and pick some of that up.

7. wheres an update bro??

8. I forgot I even had a journal going haha kind of shit the bed on that one, I have not taken pics in a bit but here is one batch before transplant

[​IMG]