Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest Way You've Ever Consumed Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iPowers, May 10, 2020.

1. We've all had a weird method of smoking weed especially when starting out or not having access to something to smoke out of. What was the weirdest/most ghetto way you've ever smoked weed? Maybe an orange or an apple? A water bottle bong? Aluminum foil pipe? What is the strangest way you've consumed weed.

For me, I used a lightbulb and a straw a very long time ago. I didn't get much smoke but I did get high surprisingly. Glad I have normal pieces so I don't have to do that again haha.

2. You sure it was weed?

I had a large nugget and lit one end while lipping the base of the other

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 old shol4evr, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    delete

4. I once ate infused coconut oil out of a woman. Does that count

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only if you are SURE it was coconut oil.........

• Like Like x 1
  6. I should know I put it there

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Probably using a straw and a marshmallow. I used to watch MasterBong's old videos and try to do some of the shit he did. I once used a square of chocolate. Like from ghirardelli or some shit lol. Melted pretty fast. I also made a starburst pipe once, also inspired from MB. But I prefer just using a regular bong way more lol.

8. Ive done that with a cream egg and a teaspoon :).

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    There is always one of these in the hotel room and since there were already a few back pages missing I didn't suffer to much guilt.

BNW

10. I got a thc inhaler from a dispensary a few times. Label said no more than 3 puffs a day or some shit like that. 2 would send me sailing for awhileeeee.

11. You sure it was a cream egg & not a cream pie lmaooooo

12. When we were young one of my mates made a ma
    Bit of both really lol. How do you eat yours? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. No one's done a enema with tincture? I have a friend that wants to know. :ladiegaga: