Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weirdest thing you've smoked out of..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weeedmachine, May 22, 2009.

1. whats the best,,, the weirdest,,, the most unique shit u have smoked out of...????

2. a tennis ball

3. a parsnip

4. watermelon bong

5. A human skull....

I kidd, I kidd...some people actually got caught for doing that, though.

6. in 9th grade I smoked out of a pipe made completely out of aluminum foil. I'll probably get alzheimers.

7. haha i think i did that everyday in 9th grade i turned out ok.

8. Oranges, apples, cans, bottles.. etc

9. Banana. Lmao

10. i smoked outta my fair share of foilies and pop cans back in the day. :embarrassed:

my friend has a black ceramic bong that looks like a pistol. you put your mouth around the barrel to hit it.

shit RIPS! :D

11. a coconut hookah

12. A rubber hose when I was like 14.

I got real high, but im sure the extra highness was from inhaling toxic fumes (now that im older and wiser)

13. A slide bong made out of a teapot, a water bottle, a windchime and a ratchet. I know it's not too unique, but it was quite awesome. We called it 'The Journey'...damn cops took it though. That thing hit pretty damn hard.

14. #16 JareedDubstepa, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009

Coming from hobo bob LOL !

Ooh and the wierdest thing i have ever smoked from was, a pen cap with the metal housing of an eraser from a pencil, used as a bowl. Yuck bud fiend days lol.

15. #17 abnormldood, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    I once smoked out of a prosthetic leg.. I also smoked out of a water bong made out of a traffic cone. A long time ago my friend made a pipe out of a metal cane. I've smoked out of numerous fruits and vegetables.:D

I witnessed this one guy take a hit out of HIS OWN HAND before.. it was the craziest shit I've ever seen.:eek:

16. bet yall have never thought of smokin out of a slim jim :D hahah tastes like steak and you can eat it afterward (if you wanna trip i did and had some really fucked up dreams) it works in a pinch though:smoke:

and theres some dude on youtube, puts a nug up his nose lights it and inhales haha i guess it worked but it would fuckin hurt

17. An apple and a pipe made out of an Arizona iced tea can. I smoked them both in the same sesh too