Weirdest thing you've done stoned...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Subliminal Jazz, Jun 30, 2008.

1. what is something that you've done stoned and you where like "what the fuck did I just do?"

It was about 4 months ago, I was making mini pancakes blazed as fuck, and I was pouring the syrup to the beat of this Bob Marley song, I ended up doing that for like 3 minutes and ended up having syrup drip all over the floor, later on I found little dribbles of syrup everywhere. In my room, my clothes that I wasn't even wearing, my bathroom, the carpet, on my dog's ears. It was EVERYWHERE. I don't even remember being in half of those places, haha.

2. Lawlz....I was so fucked off hash, that I kinda slid off my couch, and realized how soft the carpet was, and I rolled around on it for like 10-20 minutes

3. Man, i have done alot of weird stuff while stoned...

Just cant remember.

4. Spilled honey on my dog...

5. XTC anyone?

6. I was about to make some bacon after taking a few bowls to the head off my old bong and I was like "This bacon looks sooooo good". I then proceeded to take a bite of raw bacon. Not gonna lie, it was pretty good.

I cooked the rest and it was mad delicious :hello:

7. First time I was high. At a friends house, 10-15 people there, I smoked a bowl of chronic with him. This was still the highest I've ever been. I was sitting on the couch by myself watching TV and a girl walked in and accidentally hit a light switch. This switch turns on and off the plug the TV is plugged into, so the TV went black and I jumped up off the couch in a ninja stance as if someone was about to attack me and then 2 seconds later I was like oh, shit. It was pretty funny at the time.

8. LOL! i can see someone doin that..then realize that nothin is goin on and feelin like a dumbass haha oh man

9. i tried to start my car while it was running and i was driving it, then wondered why it wouldn't turn over haha

10. Idk. This one time i was hanging around with this kid and he was making mini pancakes. Next thing i know he starts pouring syrup all over his house. His dog, his clothes. his walls. I never hung around with that kid again.

11. Whats with people pouring syrup all over the place :confused:

12. Me and my peeps just finished smokin a FAT ass blunt and when we were done I was high as fuk so I said damn N*gga that was some good shit to my boy J***, then he was like "hey I think that blunt had somthing in it" I said WTF? he was like yea I think it had "tharax" in it, I said wtf is that, then we went to the dude that rolled the blunt (he was on the balcony talkin on the phone)and we kept trying to get his attention for like 10 minutes, I was like yo..yo..ay did you put tharax in the blunt? then he was like wtf you alkin about?yall trippin. Then I realized J*** didnt know wft he was talkin about, I was like man wtf it aint no motherfuckin "tharax" shit in that blunt, you trippin.

He had me paranoid for like 20 min str8..but i laughed about it the next day

13. Haha, I have alot of them.
    One time I heated up a T-Bone steak and nice, big pile of mash potatoes for my stoned ass to eat.
    I walk to the fridge, grab the coca-cola, Walk to where my plate and cup are, and without thinking pour the coke all over my plate of food. I just watched the pop come out for like 5 seconds, and I was like "Oh shit!".
    Needless to say, I did not get to eat steak and mash potatoes:(

14. Bud leads to syrup abuse.
    Haha, but no, that second one was just someone making a joke by them telling the same story as the OP, but from a friends perspective haha.

15. that wouldnt stop me ;)

16. A good sign for me that i'm really high is that i'll get lost in a room that i've been in a million times, like my bed room, living room or even my office. This one time I was smoking at my buddies place and we got really really fucked up. He lives in the same building and has the same room as I do so this time I got lost in HIS room. Well, since I know when I get high I get lost in these room I decide that his room is now MY room and I just must be lost. I start freakin out cause all my stuff is gone and instead all this random stuff was in it's place. I ran out of the apartment and checked the numbers in a crazy panic. My friend come running after me and is like...wtf, and my only response was "whew, this isn't my apartment."

17. What always happens to me is I have a goal of doing a simple task, but end up doing it forever without realizing it. For example, I'm standing next to my car, and I have a simple task: get the key out of my pocket. I just end up standing there fidgeting around my pocket trying to find the key. I'm so concentrated on the task that I stand there for 5 minutes with my hands in my pockets trying to grab hold of a key. However, the whole time it still seems like a normal, quick, easy task to do. Only after I come to my senses do I realize that I'm retarded.

18. basically, my entire life is a fucked up pot story lol.

this one was a few years back.... prolly about 5 or 6 actually. but i digress. my buddy and i were bongin it up out in his garage (we were like 15) and im like "yo b, you sure your mom isnt gunna come home?" and hes like "yeah dude, she doesnt get off work till 4:30".
    were out there fucking blazing it up, like totally ripped, and the garage door motor starts up all loud and the door starts lifting up so were like FUCK!!!!
    we snatch and run inside (and im sure at this point all his mom sees under the door is 2 pairs of feet running inside haha) and just chill in the kitchen like nothings going on.
    well his mom walks in and she says to my buddy, "are you out there smokin skunkweed again!?!?" and without even thinking im like "NO CINDY ITS HYDRO!"

we both started cheezin and his mom just walked away. ahhhh to be young again lol

19. Thats exactly what i do. Im too slow when i smoke beasters.

20. This is probably the last thing you want to do while driving high, but I had my sisters car and I realized how easy it was to drift around corners with it, so I was drifting around pretty much every turn I took. At one point I had to switch lanes for some reason I decided to drift doing that. I was probably going around 55 and I ended up doing a full 360 onto the wrong side of the street. My friend was flipping the fuck out but I thought it was pretty funny. Good thing it was like 2:00 AM and there was no traffic.