Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing your weed came in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedski, Jul 6, 2009.

1. A quarter pound in a new (completely sealed) Lego box, fresh smuggled. xD

2. an 1/8 in a condom box and 4g cigarette box

3. my boy found a pube in his weed he pulled it out and smoked it o_O ...and once i got some bud in a desperate housewives boxset box...it was a qaurter

4. The shit I get from my dude, which is the best weed in town, always comes in the cut out corners of grocery bags that have been carefully tied closed, dude should seriously get some baggies

5. Buy him a pack for his borthday...lol

-IVXX

6. ass of an inmate...

:bolt:

7. A Taco Bell napkin atleast 2-3 times.

8. At the tested dispencaries the THC is always less than 10% for shake unless its honey bud shake. And then the buds are 15%-29%. Therefore, buds will get you higher the majority.

9. Paper towel.. News Papers. Way back in the day when I was buying crap weed though.

10. Just saying, those probably weren't "red hairs".. :wave:

11. he stuffed an eighth in a bag of sun chips :p

12. When I get my shit dropped off when I'm not home my connect puts his Q's in a government of bank envelope, always a laugh

13. I once picked up a pillow sized amount in a plastic grocery bag with a hole on the bottom. Didn't see the hole until I got home and I had about a half fall out when I picked it up. Ended up weighing out heavy so it was all good :p.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

14. not that weird, but my friend got it in a glass 'marley mellow mood' bottle

15. auto repair receipt

16. I once gave my friend weed in a Japanese fruit gummy bag. I once received weed from my dealer in a cigarette pack. It was in the mall.

17. That's pretty weird :)

18. Ironically for my birthday, my dealer filled an Oregano bottle with some dank and gave it to me. I thought it was funny.

19. got a quarter in a guitar strings pack once lol and a bag rolled inside a lotto ticket

20. My last oz was mixed varieties, and each one came in urine sample jars. It worked well because they were all labeled with strain and weight