Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing your weed came in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedski, Jul 6, 2009.

1. I just read a thread about a dealer who packaged his weed in McDonald's chicken nugget boxes and I remembered about the time that I picked up a couple of ounces from my dealer who had packaged it in a Wii Mario Cart box lol :confused:

So go on, what is the weirdest thing your weed has come in? :D

2. I guess either napkins or when he just dumps it in your hand with no bag or anything lol.

3. One time my friend got a qp in an empty Dorritos bag. Another time I recieved a gram in an oreos bag that still had crumbs in it

4. i guess weirdest thing for me was a zip in a McDonalds cup

5. in one of those little circular ice breakers things lol

6. I once got a half o stuffed in baggies inside of a pair of ski gloves. he asked for the gloves back though.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. 2nd time i ever picked up it came in a dvd case

8. My first dealer gave me one in a fortune cookie wrapper, then another guy gave me a deodorant stick that had a bag of bud in it (he was extremely paranoid about getting caught).

Also this girl sold me shrooms in a empty coffee cup. I was fucking pissed >=0

9. Whenever I pick up from my friend it always comes in these cute little glass vials. And once it was in a lightbulb 0.o

10. newspaper, a dollar bill(mine) cuz he didnt have a bag, foil

11. I have gotten 1/8s and dimes in just pieces of computer paper. Also in those fancy post-its you put on the fridge. Haha. I have also gotten it in a Kroger (Local grocery store) bag.

12. My friend in Hawaii sent me some stuff in coffee. Each bud was wrapped in many layers of plastic wrap and taped. Then it was hid under the coffee beans.

Some of the best weed I ever had. That coffee just made it taste better, lol.

13. 1 oz. of sour diesel in a large cd case stuffed with cds

14. dumped in my hands. i was so pissed and like wtf dude.

15. yea that actually sounds good. was it good coffee?

16. The coffee was amazing lol. It was a local Hawaiian brand Kona coffee. So good I ordered some online a few times! Very unique fresh tasting and there must be extra caffiene because it makes you BUZZ!

17. Got it in one of those plastic orange juice containers. lol
    and bust part was it was only an 1/8:rolleyes:

18. halfy in a hole cut underneath the right leg of a stuffed bear. I got charged for the bear as well.

19. nothin like a good blend to accompany your wake n bake

20. qp in a lucky charms cereal bag.