Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest thing you seen or heard while in a Headshop.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeeponSmiling, Aug 10, 2011.

1. The big purple dildo bong lol I'll try to take a pic next time

2. There is a bong shaped like a handgun at mine.

Still dont want them even if they are warm. I need really human contact,

3. Nothing better than two stoners fucking each others brains out.

Or...is there?

4. I accept picture applications

5. i got a new bong today and saw a sticker on the front counter that said marijuanapolicyproject .org

6. Is this the new thing? Because here in san diego theres an adult sex shop with live nude girls that recently started advertising their smoke shop indoors...the good thing about it is that its open 24 hours

7. Nope...not really anything better.

8. Here's my shirt. It's a real head turner.

Attached Files:

9. Yeah, they keep telling me to turn it down...I just flip them off and turn it up.:cool:

10. I just remembered another time.....

Was checking out the glassware and they had a video like this playing
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uzdufvTb80"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uzdufvTb80[/ame]

11. Crackpipes.... Loads of them. Many people were buying them too.

Mods- I'm not mentioning "unspeakables" I'm just saying the type of pipe.

12. The penis video reminds me of how penis-like my bubbler looked. The bastard was magnificent, but the dorm popo said nono. :(

13. I met a bounty hunter in my LHS once... shit was cool, he had a gun lol Thought he was a cop... I was talking to the worker at the shop and asked "How much is this bon--- Water pipe?" funny shit lol

14. crack here to man and some short of spell candles or some thing it a was weird man

15. The 70 year old dude that worked there did whip its in front of me.

And they had a dog to, but it died. They threw it in the trash can.