Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest Thing Done When High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

1. Me and a friend who doesnt burn much were in a ravine seshing when unexpectedly a large group of people walked by. My friend was so high and startled that he bellyflopped fully clothed into a foot of nasty creek water lol! he said he did it as an attempt to hide which i found hilarious because it looked like those kids who walked by were going to burn themselves. Not to mention he only made himself look like a fool. any good stories?

2. Have a conversation with a cop about work -_-

3. Listen to your one of your local cops tell you that your dealer is being watched and that he needs to cool down, as you make fresh coffee for the cop to take.
    When I was younger I worked at a 711 with the occasional night shift. Cops love to hang out there to spot dui targets coming to get munchie food or stogies. And while they hang out they give away sooo much information.

Brought my friend and his little sister on an adventure of partying with some juggalos. They blazed him down before stuffing him in the trunk for an hour ride to the first party because we had 8 people in a 5 person car. When we arrived and opened the trunk he popped out holding a samurai sword he found in there. It was epic.