Weirdest text I've ever gotten...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psilopsyche, Nov 21, 2011.

1. maybe she shut him down, now he's moving on to you.....:p

2. That body pic was not his body I'd put money on it. The face pic and body pic look too different. That dude is fucking HUGE you'd be able to tell in his face pic

3. Sounds like someones trolling you lol

4. Dam..now you can't fuck:(

5. Should have capitalized on the opportunity and sent a dick pic back and see what the response was.

6. [quote name='"AsthmaticStoner"']Did you ever bring it up with her? Talk to her on the phone about it? Gte his number and maybe fuck with his mind?[/quote]

Haven't gotten the chance to yet. But maybe that is just what I should do haha

[quote name='"MidwestToker420"']

maybe she shut him down, now he's moving on to you.....:p[/quote]

:ey: :laughing:

[quote name='"EJ94c"']Sounds like someones trolling you lol[/quote]

Hope not hahh

[quote name='"Hgr"']Should have capitalized on the opportunity and sent a dick pic back and see what the response was.[/quote]

Hahahaha I should have! Damn.

7. thats odd i wouldve done the same thing just not replied and ignored the text.

8. If he sent me that pic i would find and beat his ass

9. Update: Just got a text from her. I'll let you know how the conversation goes...

10. I remember a couple years ago, I randomly got a picture message of a tit. I thought it was pretty random, but it was funny/weird when the guy that sent it called me to apologize. Here's how the conversation went.

Caller: "I'm so sorry I sent that picture to you."

Me: "It's all good."

Caller: "I was trying to send it to my brother and I typed in the wrong number."

Me: "Yeah don't worry about it."

Caller: "Did you like it?"

Me: "Uhhh sure."

After that I hung up, the part where it got weird was when he said he was sending it to his brother.

11. [quote name='"maddeadzone"']I remember a couple years ago, I randomly got a picture message of a tit. I thought it was pretty random, but it was funny/weird when the guy that sent it called me to apologize. Here's how the conversation went.

Caller: "I'm so sorry I sent that picture to you."

Me: "It's all good."

Caller: "I was trying to send it to my brother and I typed in the wrong number."

Me: "Yeah don't worry about it."

Caller: "Did you like it?"

Me: "Uhhh sure."

After that I hung up, the part where it got weird was when he said he was sending it to his brother.[/quote]

That is pretty weird bro. This summer some random person sent me a vid of him jackin it. Then I fet this text from him saying

"Did u like that?"

12. haha he took your girl

13. Sorry to hear that man. Now i'm glad that at least there wasn't a dude in the message sent to me.

14. [quote name='"maddeadzone"']

Sorry to hear that man. Now i'm glad that at least there wasn't a dude in the message sent to me.[/quote]

Hahaha

15. I've seen this before. Sounds to me like you're dealing with a schizophrenic chick who's other personality may be bi curious

16. So the conversation we just had wasn't too exhilarating, the basic content was me explaining what had happened, her freaking out, and now she's going to talk to him about it.

17. yeaa IM SURE SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER AND SOMEONE WAS TEXTING ON HER PHONE LOL SHE TRIED TO SET YOU UP LOLOL FAIL GIRL.

18. Ooh! Ooh! I wanna see his dick!

Wait... I'm straight.

Oh well. Can you PM me the pic?

19. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']Ooh! Ooh! I wanna see his dick!

Wait... I'm straight.

Oh well. Can you PM me the pic?[/quote]

Lol yeah I will. Be warned, it's nothing special. AND he doesn't manscape either

20. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

Lol yeah I will. Be warned, it's nothing special. AND he doesn't manscape either[/quote]

You can't please a woman without being trimmed...

Who would want a mouthful of thick hair? That would totally ruin the moment.