Weirdest question ever.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ArtyCannabis, Oct 30, 2012.

1. When we are harvesting our plants. We are suppose to remove all leaves, stems, and trims.

Are we suppose to remove the orange pistils also? Let me explain.

In my first harvest, I saw orange pistils covering the bud. Only I never recall seeing these hairs, whenever I bought bud from someone. Now, I didnt remove the pistils, and the bud was sticky and icky. No complains. Just want to know, that I am doing this correctly.

2. They are part of the buds, in most commercial buds they have receded far into the buds to maximize weight. In addition after fully receding and being packaged they are harder to see but there. Your prob. fine as long as your not harvesting too early

3. plus the nug you buy has been moved around a lot, those hairs are dry as hell and fragile at the end of dry/cure so they won't be around by the time it gets to you

4. Thanx. No, I go the whole 10 weeks. I dry it for 7 days after the harvest. Just found it weird. I sold some of it, and there was a custy whole apparently grew in his country. The minute he saw it. He said " this is homegrown. I know cause of the hairs."

I took it as a complement, but then started thinking.

5. [quote name='"ArtyCannabis"']

Thanx. No, I go the whole 10 weeks. I dry it for 7 days after the harvest. Just found it weird. I sold some of it, and there was a custy whole apparently grew in his country. The minute he saw it. He said " this is homegrown. I know cause of the hairs."

I took it as a complement, but then started thinking.[/quote]

Homegrown>Unknown

6. in most commercial buds they have receded far into the buds to maximize weight.

Huh?

J

7. More like the commercial does a shitty trim and leaves the sugar and small fan leaves that cover the hairs.

8. exaclty y i wanted to start growing sick of spendin high amounts and gettin moldy oldy buggy...or my personal favorite a few peices of dog and cat hair WHEN I DONT OWN A FUCKIN PET!.....SHIT and not knowing where it came from who touched it sorry just agreeing with BYOweed!

9. I appreciate your inputs. I got to say. I would have never been able to grow Cannabis, without the help of forum's like these. Youtube has been a big help also.

Yeah, I hate playing "Whats that strain", with these dealers. Here in NY, they love passing NYCD for Sour Diesel. Or my favorite. They say they have Haze or kush, but cant say which kind, lol. New York really needs to get with the times. We are known for having great Coc, H, and all the other heavy drug. Though when it comes to Cannabis. We are 30 yrs behind California. Even Jersey is jumping ahead.

10. If you hadn't figured it out yet, most dealers make the shit up. If they don't, the guy they got it from does. It's like the telephone game in elementary school; the message gets distorted through word of mouth.

I told a buddy I smoke with that the strain I had was CH9 Cluster. First thing he said was 'ClusterFuck'.

Most the shit people get around here is pure trash. My home grow is better than anything I've ever bought in Ohio.

[​IMG]

11. Hahaha if only the first guy tol him yes, cause of some bullshit reason. Haha he'd be sitting there for hours

12. This is beautiful:hello:

13. i agree this forum has helps me tons..this forum and basic knowledge hvnt checked anywhere else so far hvnt needed too