Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weirdest places you've blazed it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afghanistan, May 18, 2011.

1. Roof of an elementary school classroom ^.^

Whats yours? :smoke:

2. Back of a Semi-truck

3. Behind a church, right next to where the priest's house was, haha

4. A church parking lot, McDonald's (right next to a main intersection, tons of cops drove by), a joint in my friends room with his siblings home. Not really that "weird" but I usually toke at home or in a really safe location.

5. I hope you all realize that smoking marijuana is a sin and its especially a sin to smoke at a church. Not being hypacritical because I've been smoking for many years. But i'd have smoked while driving by a police station during the day. As for weird place's. My friend's apartment complex's workout room (hit the vape)

6. where in the bible does it say it is a sin? I know somewhere in there that "all plants are gods gift". Marijuana is a plant.

Deal with it. 8)

7. I once smoked up in a bathroom at the aquiarium.....wow

8. Some abandoned barn, which turned out not to be so abandoned after half way through our stash. Cause a pickup truck pulled out from behind the barn, got stuck in some mud and we dipped. But we were pretty fried, so it was probably more like a hobbling jog.

9. Please tell me you're kidding... hahaha

10. god made weed for a reason....... So I dont think its a sin

11. I remember being at my friend's farm and we smoked in the barn and had to walk by all the animals to get back to the house, and there was emus, and it was snowing.

12. don't come on a marijuana forum saying it's a sin </3'

13. Next to John Proctor's grave in Salem, Massachusetts on Halloween night. Beat that!!

14. man its alright.. I got stoned there behind the church and I met jesus.
    He was all like 'yeah weed is where its at, its cool. Just never do heroin with a chinese prostitute..'

15. Inside an old abandoned church.

16. My friends and I hot boxed a canoe under water! It was so intense!

17. #18 spulls, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smoking in a church wouldn't make it more of a sin. Seeing as, according to Mr. Jesus, all sin is equal. I'm not religious, but...just sayin'. :p

On topic: In the back of a shed that a guy used for taxidermy (sp?). Creepy hobby, but interesting.

18. Beside the big dumpster at work.

19. in the middle of a cemetery at night.