Weirdest Place You've Had Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BUDS4U2NV, Jun 18, 2010.

1. So after a rediculous night my girl and I were heading back to my spot for a quick night cap, things got hot and heavy quick, it started to get hot literally so we decided to continue outside on the balcony under the stars ;) (girls love that shit :D)

I dont know if it was the moans or the music but something woke up my neighbor to my right and he came out on his balcony and literally pulled up a chair and lit up a cigarette. Lookin in our direction. To this day i still dont know if he was watching us or just looking in that direction. I still see him all the time, i dont give a shit, but its mad awkward to be like "how'd you like my schlong" ya kno?

So yea man balcony bangin for sure. Weirdest spot.

2. yaaaa cuh me an my old gf did da nursty in a basement one time. it waz nipply in thare soooo cold

3. hahhah wow for the first time ever I had sex with my ex outside tonight on this trail under the sunset. bad idea. Im pretty sure I have a dozen or more mosquito bites, as does she... hahah shit. makes for a good story, but no... never again.

4. Once I did it on a nature trail at my school. We laid down a blanket but the mosquitos were a bitch.

Car is always fun, but the weirdest place ive done it was the movie theater. It was a daytime show so there was nobody else in there.:hello:

5. Jus bent the girl over a stone wall outside...

6. Bathroom of the Panda Express that he worked at.
    Not my proudest moment, but it got the job done.
    :)

7. my grandparents house. they were away and i took a girl over for a swim. we did it in the backyard tho, i couldnt have had sex in my grandparents' bed haha
    there have been sketchier locations, but this one was the strangest for me

8. In the girls living room bent over a couch.
    While her parents were in their bedroom, which wasn't far from it.
    Sometimes I wonder if her parents were doing the same thing

Not that weird, but w/e.

9. In a tent about 30ft away from a lake. My girl's pretty loud, so naturally she woke everyone up on the lake when I was fucking her. We got a few calls at the lake house about it too, which was awesome.

10. Lol. this sounds like my first time minus the calls.

11. On a blanket, on the forest floor / near this small but beautiful lake.

& the kitchen floor...

12. Damn i wish my girl would fuck me during my break. Pussy and chicken lo mein sounds good right about now.

13. Damn, now that's sig-worthy right there...Think she ordered the cream of Sum Yung Gi? :D

14. I'd stick my eggroll in her cream of Sum Yung.

15. In a car...

While it was going through a carwash. I was in the drivers seat, with it tilted all the way back. My girl was facing me, while on top. She's pretty flexible, so so had both her legs over my shoulders hitting the headliner.

Had to go through the wash 4-5 times before I came.

Needless to say that car was fuckin shiny.

16. train station parking lot....walmart parking lot....against a friends jeep in the street.....lost count man

17. Airplane bathroom, Church's handicap bathroom, the library, on a tractor, on the dance floor, the back of a bus and a park swing.

18. #18 Jdizzly, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010

....man whore...:eek:

+rep

19. Fuuuuccccckkkk now I really want some orange chicken.

20. On my bed with people sleepin on the floor.

upstairs in my garage attic.

park.