Weirdest Homemade Pipe/Bong/Smoking Instrument Youve Ever Made

Discussion in 'General' started by The Milk Thief, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Ive realized that when i toke up i often enjoy creating my own homemade paraphanalia and most of the time (not all the time) they work fairly well

ive made pipes out of bottles, headphones, a snare drum, a remote control, random airtight boxes, shot glasses, pvc pipe, wine bottles, a ukulele (yes, a ukulele) and others that i was too fucked up to remember making

post some stories of homemade stuff youve made n share the love
    pics would be nice too

2. howd u make that ukelele pipe cuz i have an old uke layin around

3. basically just took a power drill and drilled a hole in the top, then fed flexible tubing in so when i hold it up to play it the tubing is at perfect height to take a hit

then i drilled a hole it the very bottom of the uke and used a 1/2 copper elbow piece from the hardware store to make a good spot to attach a thinner 1/3 in copper pipe upwards using self-fusing rubber (bought at hardware store) i use a metal bowl from my bong and it works great

sounds a little different but i can still play it and its not half bad

4. Me and my buds used to use a actual shotgun to smoke out of, we made a fitting the end of the barrel but would stick it in the barrel and light it and puff. then we would go and hunt, but I live in the boonies so we do country shit like that all the time.