Weirdest high!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeriah.schrack, Mar 20, 2017.

1. The other day, me and a couple of friends got together and decided to smoke. We got a strain called blue dream and It was my first time smoking this strain. I felt normal for the first 20 minutes but then after we all left the room it hit me. When we sat down my legs felt like they where wavy and moving but they weren't. A little time passed and I couldn't feel my legs at all. If I tried to do something normal like walk I had to really think about doing it and then after I started I stopped thinking completely and kept on walking. A little more time has passed and I couldn't stop focusing on one thing at a time. I couldn't take my eyes off for about 10 seconds. Then it would happen all over again. Finally at the end of the night, I would start to think about one thing and then forget about it in 5 seconds and I still can't remember it now but I know a little bit about it. Was this a good high or was there something wrong with me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blue dream is the shit, it's my go to strain.:thumbsup:sounds like a good high..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good high. Blue Dream is a legit strain. Sounds like you had yourself a wonderful night.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did you get it from a trusted source? Could just be a weirdly intense high, but the effects describe exactly how I feel when I get fucked up on diphenhydramine

5. Too many drug users just wanna be fucked up and can't tell what weed actually does for the human brain. Sad, really.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Blue dream is my favorite strain! It's good shit so you were just really high. Nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum