weird..

Discussion in 'General' started by oneblownaZn, Jan 29, 2009.

1. so i distinctly remember having this sort of taffy with penut butter or something inside. it was a funky name. something like bazooka ooka? i have no freaking clue. but i know it was the best munchie item ive had in a long time. please help me out, this has been b ugging the shit out of me forever. yellow wrapping with black letters. thanks grasscity.

2. I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately, i can't remember the name either. I used to eat em all the time when i was a little kid though. Wish i could remember the name, those are sounding good right about now.

3. abba zabba

"abba zabba, you my only friend"-thurgood

4. Shit, those do look good.

5. most definitely abba zabba

6. NOOOO WAYYY! plus rep. thanks a bunch

it was buggin the shit out of me cuz im in chile and homies coming back, adn i knew he had to bring me some so i could munch on them when im high.

:hello:

7. omfg i love those!

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sWDZJnlVFA"]YouTube - abba zabba half baked[/ame]

oh yes, knew it seemed so familar, it was from half baked how could i forget.

freakin stoner memory right herrrr.

9. #9 hella chronic, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009

+rep for the quote :D

edit: +rep for the video too!!:smoking::smoking:

edit2; i was thinking about this today!(the part of half baked)

10. Hahha i knew exactly what ya was talking about but couldnt remeber the name either.

Ima have to see if can get these anymore.